your favorite pet and why?

BadSanta.6527

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Fernhound. Its a decent pet and its visuals are gorgeous since launch.Had him since he was a pup. Still on my side.

My Alpine wolfy stays at my side on each and every mission in pve . Never ventured out without him(always equip wolf totem ? from wolf spirits shrine)... We've been through thick and thin... Kick mordrem butts, svanir butts Everytime ... When enemy moves was relentless, use f2 chilling howl, run around or run away :p ... Nice visuals, the howl sound, gives me goosebumps and boosts my morale ;) ... For PVP ?, smokescale or gazelle

Most of my game time is spent in spvp.

Nothing does what Smokescale does.The smoke field for stealth,the knockdownthe dmg

and even more so while merged in Soulbeast, the f2 combo is beast when you are trying to hump a mesmerthe f2 gets me TO the mesmerthe f1 gets me a little closer to the mesmer and then stuns him

It all adds up to a lot of pressure vs evasive classes.

I think a lot of people's will be Smokescale, as is mine. My trusty goodest boy Ashes has been permanently slotted since the introduction of HoT. I change my secondary pet from time to time depending on the situation, but Smokescale is always there as a mandatory take. Speaking from a WvW perspective, it isn't actually mandatory, but it's skills are so valuable, it may as well be.

Besides Smokescale, I also love Wolf and Tiger. Wolf was my go-to pet pre-HoT and I still use it somewhat regularly.

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:I think a lot of people's will be Smokescale, as is mine. My trusty goodest boy Ashes has been permanently slotted since the introduction of HoT. I change my secondary pet from time to time depending on the situation, but Smokescale is always there as a mandatory take. Speaking from a WvW perspective, it isn't actually mandatory, but it's skills are so valuable, it may as well be.

Besides Smokescale, I also love Wolf and Tiger. Wolf was my go-to pet pre-HoT and I still use it somewhat regularly.

Same, before Smoke, Wolf was my go to. I used to run Wolf/Drakehound for that double fear (before they nerfed that)

My favorite pet is brown bear, I love the animation of it rag dolling when it gets launched, and he was my old trust worthy meat Shield back in ye olden days of PvP, throw him out to soak up damage and cleanse some condis before my “real” pet was ready to come back in.

Sadly he’s been retired due to post hot pets just completely overshadowing my poor bear, nowadays I’d say the Floatibg zappy plant is my favorite just because it brings the AoE I never seem to have lol.

Archived