Healing build for using flame ram

Neural.1824

I'm looking for a build I ran across earlier today.I was one of a couple people defending with superior arrow carts, and the lone guy at the gate in a superior flame ram was taking next to no damage from the arrow carts.Every time the health bar would start to move down as the arrows fell, it would shoot right back to 100% again when the pause in arrows falling came around. I gave up after a minute or so.Is this a Healing Power build they are using?

@Voltekka.2375 said:Flame ram reduces incoming damage by 50%. It is really easy to outheal the damage from a superior AC, after the acs were nerfed. Maybe it was a heal ele with soothing mistWhat isnt easy however is keeping the ram itself alive since that often go down long before the players do.

So I find it kind of amusing that the OP stopped.

Maybe I need to clarify on this. Regarding health, it was the flame ram that I had targeted, not the player.I have no idea what the players health bar was at. Was just curious as to what the players who was using it might have as a build that kept regenerating health on the flame ram.

Was the guy alone? With friends? What class?

The only times I've ever been in that situation was on classes like warrior with heal sig or guard pumping out regen boon prior... there is the guardian elite signet which heals every 3-10 seconds but I doubt anyone uses that in WvW. Think of outlier sources as well; regen food or dolyak runes. The skill on the flame ram also gives dmg reduction so they could've used that.

Hope that gives some insight.

@Neural.1824 said:Maybe I need to clarify on this. Regarding health, it was the flame ram that I had targeted, not the player.I have no idea what the players health bar was at. Was just curious as to what the players who was using it might have as a build that kept regenerating health on the flame ram.Well if it was the ram that kept regenerating its a whole different matter... that shouldnt be possible. It wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if its a bugged rune or sigil since the changes.

Archived