Why does Tami have robot armor, but Azura players can't have it?

When can Guild Wars 2 change these details?Why Guild Wars 2 has not allowed to climb by hand

World leader rewards are not good enough

Cheng is automatically tracked, I am really tired of the wiki, why not integrate into the game, let the player directly reach the specified location

There are too few battles in the air and underwater. If wvw can use the mount to bomb the castle, how spectacular it is, I think Guild Wars 2 should increase freedom again.

Allows the player to switch 4 sets of weapons, corresponding armor and skills, switch weapons can switch skills

Speed ​​up pvp role switching, now switch roles to load the map where the character is located.

@Deimos.4263 said:

@Astralporing.1957 said:NPCs are simply way stronger than player characters.Then why they gotta drag us into things. They can kill the kitten dragons! I'll be in Shaemoor dancing for cows...

Haha - we could also point out that a lot of the sidekick champions we have to have a world event to beat are apparently more powerful than the story boss we can solo.

The "robot armor" (golem suit) is absolutely underwhelming. Why would you want to have that in a game that is al about fancy magic skills? I mean c'mon, these suits can punch and spin around, but that's it. Also, Taimi developed her golem suit herself and keeps upgrading it over the course of the LW storyline, so I no regular asura like the commander would ever be able to "build" or get to use something like that. The commander is busy with MANY other problems, there is no time to sit around and build a golem suit. Also, Taimi is sick, she needs to be in this suit to be mobile. Without it, she's just limping painfully slow (and probably can't fight without the suit at all).

If you have HoT, you can play the "Haywire Punch-o-Matic Battle" adventure in the Tangled Depths. You jump into this armor and need to kill as many enemies as you can before the timer runs out. It's pretty fun actually.

Allows the player to switch 4 sets of weapons, corresponding armor and skills, switch weapons can switch skillsIf you want 4 skill sets, try out the weaver elementalist

@"Calvsie.3675" said:There is always the Air Drop and Blast from the Past story instances...https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Air_Drophttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Blast_from_the_PastThe power armor in that is pretty sweet.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Golem_Battle_Suit_Prototype

Oh man that Air Drop golem! That was such a power trip I was cackling the entire time!

@"huluobo.7036" said:As Asura is high-tech, it is reasonable to have strong machinery and equipment.

1. It is not "high-tech" according to our standards but supposed to be magi-tech. IMO, all the "sci-fi" weaponry and equipment doesn't really fit into this game.
  2. Those armor sets are all available as Outfits from the Gem Store. As mentioned, I find those particular Outfits unfitting for the GW franchise. I prefer the Asuran racial armor sets.

Archived