Just realized it's sheet tons of gold to upgrade Warcry

The only expensive component to making Warbringer is the 300g needed to buy the Commander tag. Otherwise the material requirements are fairly standard for a legendary (the Gift of Fortune), and I would say Warbringer is one of the easiest legs to craft in this game, since all you need to do to craft the precursor efficiently is to spend enough time in WvW to complete your Diamond skirmirsh chest each week.

I've been playing for about 8 weeks hardest thing for me to get is the skirmish tickets. 365 per week is great in all but I wish there was a reward track that awarded them as well. Not giant amounts but at least a few here and there. I'm guessing most will not agree with me but that's just how I feel. I may have been playing since beta but I arrived late to the wvw train.

@"Gemnaid.4219" said:You should have enough gold for it by the time you have enough tickets. Unless you spent it all on some worthless gemstore item.

This doesn't sound accurate to me at all. I've been playing since beta. The most gold I've made is from world completion and selling the legendaries I construct from the gift of exploration. That profit is roughly 1600g. I've made three so far with another "on deck". Even then, I'm not as rich as my friends who have PvE methods of farming more.

I've not made money in WvW. Usually WvW is a money sink due to gearing up and maintaining builds.

Telling someone they'll get 900+ gold in the few weeks it takes to get claim tickets is not genuine.