Whats the most braindead class this season? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Whats the most braindead class this season?

Jojo.6140Jojo.6140 Member ✭✭✭

Looking to do some pvp this season, mainly to get some of the exclusive rewards. What is the easiest and most braindead profession and build right now? Preferably one that gets carried by alot of passives and where i can just spam all my skills without having to worry too much about rotations or when to use what. Im in silver bracket, so overall skill-level isnt that high anyway. I tried warrior, but apparently getting carried by all the passive immunities is not longer a thing? (at least not in the builds posted on metabattle)

Any advice is appreciated :)

Comments

• SeikeNz.3526SeikeNz.3526 Member ✭✭✭

thiefs holos then warriors

• Ovark.2514Ovark.2514 Member ✭✭✭

Soulbeast or holo.

• Paradoxoglanis.1904Paradoxoglanis.1904 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 8, 2019

condi daredevil. You can do a lot just by using 2 skills.

• bkv.2371bkv.2371 Member ✭✭

every spec in the game will be named here, why even bother
    necro is probably hardest to play right atm, because nearly everyone seems to play it wrong, nearly all necs just faceroll and tank the node which is very easy to do

• Ryan.9387Ryan.9387 Member ✭✭✭

Staff staff thief.

• Every class is braindead.

• ugrakarma.9416ugrakarma.9416 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 8, 2019

staff/condi thief.

main pvp: Khel the Undead(power reaper).

edited November 8, 2019

i will join the bandwagon too til Anet fix it, im silver too.

• Engal.6359Engal.6359 Member ✭✭✭

Monkeybrand

• Trevor Boyer.6524Trevor Boyer.6524 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Jojo.6140 said:
    What is the easiest and most braindead profession and build right now?

It looks like a lot of people seem to think you said: "What is the most over powered class right now?"

The true answer to your question is: 1) Condi Daredevil and 2) Staff/Staff Daredevil

^ Hands down, no argument behind it. These two builds have by far the lowest skill entry level out of anything else in the game, while providing S tier performance value. The other classes at least require some level of understanding to be able to abuse. But the above two Daredevil builds? Nah, all you need to know is how to dodge roll to play at a bare minimal plat 1 level.

Those two builds are the epitome of "Braindead and easy to use."

• bluri.2653bluri.2653 Member ✭✭✭

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

@Jojo.6140 said:

It looks like a lot of people seem to think you said: "What is the most over powered class right now?"

The true answer to your question is: 1) Condi Daredevil and 2) Staff/Staff Daredevil

^ Hands down, no argument behind it. These two builds have by far the lowest skill entry level out of anything else in the game, while providing S tier performance value. The other classes at least require some level of understanding to be able to abuse. But the above two Daredevil builds? Nah, all you need to know is how to dodge roll to play at a bare minimal plat 1 level.

Actually agree with you for once

www.twitch.tv/sindrener - Rank 55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression

• Thief P/P Daredevil. You dodge and press 3.

• zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭✭✭

Condi Mirage by a landslide

• Fat Disgrace.4275Fat Disgrace.4275 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 8, 2019

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

@Jojo.6140 said:

Hold on a second here, hot shot. Double staff takes more skill now since you cant jump and spam arc.

• Fortus.6175Fortus.6175 Member ✭✭✭

DPS Staff tempest

• viquing.8254viquing.8254 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 8, 2019

chronomancer by a landslide =====> [].
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    (Ho sorry I just read the "dead" part of "braindead" :p .)

• Jojo.6140Jojo.6140 Member ✭✭✭

Thank you all for the answers, i think that condi daredevil build is what ive been looking for :D

• Megametzler.5729Megametzler.5729 Member ✭✭✭✭

Nooooo! What have you guys done? :scream:

• megilandil.7506megilandil.7506 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 9, 2019

answer is easy: what are using the bots? i have added to my "friend" list 4 or more players that at this point of season have near 500+ games played(highly suspect of bot) and all are staff mirage

• Dantheman.3589Dantheman.3589 Member ✭✭✭

@bluri.2653 said:

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

@Jojo.6140 said:

The thing about thief is the huge difference in skill across the board. Yeah I bet you are a solid plat 1 condi thief but if you see sinderner in your match on condi thief you better think - “I need to bring the bacon” but honestly if that’s Trevor Boyer(the legend) there’s no way you can win at that skill level.

• Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 9, 2019

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@bluri.2653 said:

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

@Jojo.6140 said:

The thing about thief is the huge difference in skill across the board. Yeah I bet you are a solid plat 1 condi thief but if you see sinderner in your match on condi thief you better think - “I need to bring the bacon” but honestly if that’s Trevor Boyer(the legend) there’s no way you can win at that skill level.

Ur replying to sindrener so he's not worried about running into himself lol

• Dantheman.3589Dantheman.3589 Member ✭✭✭

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@bluri.2653 said:

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

@Jojo.6140 said:

Ur replying to sindrener so he's not worried about running into himself lol

I can tell your at least a plat2 condi thief but I’ll warn you that my even then you have chance against Trevor Boyer. I myself play in plat3-legend on condi thief but even then am at a serious disadvantage

• Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 9, 2019

Im not plat 2 anything lol I don't really play gw2 much these day, maybe few hrs a week as pvp is just a frustrating mess. I played thief for years in wvw and a little in pvp but dont really enjoy the current version of thief so if I do play it's usually warrior and I'm far from pro caliber as I pretty much stay in gold but that's ok for me. I'm to hooked on AAU right now but I still like reading about the changes and frequently reading the forums as it's still the mmo I've spent the most time in lol.
    Plus sindrener doesn't really post vids anymore so no motivation. It's his fault.
    So yeah trevor would definitely wreck me as most would on the forums probably would :)

• War / holo/ theeeef

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.