Any news on the NA adventures in EU? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home WvW

Any news on the NA adventures in EU?

EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

How is Expandas army doing in EU?
Any videos on their adventures?

<1

Comments

• I’m good acquaintances with one of their guildies, but at the time I was talking to em I was heavy in a Zerg fight so I didn’t get a chance to really talk to em about it in detail.

I’ll see if I can chat with em on reset tonight

• Arctisavange.7261Arctisavange.7261 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 27, 2019

@Swagger.1459 said:
    why should the player base care about this? and you couldn't just pm someone and ask?

Who is that someone? Isnt the forums here to ask for information? Much kitten.

• It’s a more interesting question than most of what I read on a daily basis. Besides this is a nice an discreet way of asking a matchup question without asking a matchup question.

Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

• Yes, please... Can we get a comment from the man himself? Paging @expandas.7051

• cmon boys represent

Te lazla otstara.
    fingers crossed meta ~

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

Hoo boy is that silence foreboding...

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 28, 2019

im curious. =) hows the fights. also which server?

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

They're hard at work training their positioning for the upcoming fights. Obviously in the one fight they failed to dodge the first chair, but they will correct that quickly.

^ Another derailing post - Anet
    Perma stealth is needed to outrun zergs. - Thieves
    /Stomps Mirage-Scourge-Warclaw, boon ball balance! - Anet
    No expansion money as long as Mesmers are trash. - Me

• RisenHowl.2419RisenHowl.2419 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm curious about the ping, i made an alt for EU but kept getting tripped up when i tried chaining skills together

• supreme.3602supreme.3602 Member ✭✭✭

I was not there the first time they fought us (wsr) in eotm, but I was the second time around, and it was quite easy.

Broski Supreme - Borsk Carry Effect - Condi Ele Pioneer

• Mini Crinny.6190Mini Crinny.6190 Member ✭✭✭✭

I mean it's nothing surprising, NA coming with all guns blazing and then getting Destroyed by Eu

• EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dahir.4158 said:
    I was not there the first time they fought us (wsr) in eotm, but I was the second time around, and it was quite easy.

What was the reason for your win would you know?
    Was it because NA was lagging?
    Or EU has a larger blob?
    Or EU was more skilled?
    etc.

• ping issue in eu? y'all playing counter strike or something? LAUL

imagine caring about this game lmao

• If you can dodge a queue you can dodge a Zerg

Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@Dahir.4158 said:

What was the reason for your win would you know?
    Was it because NA was lagging?
    Or EU has a larger blob?
    Or EU was more skilled?
    etc.

We had better players online

• EU uses TS, NA uses discord. The superior VoIP always wins.

• hunkamania.7561hunkamania.7561 Member ✭✭✭✭

http://www.twitch.tv/gregorpayne/v/527513522?sr=a&t=0s

http://www.twitch.tv/staarkjunior/v/527033627?sr=a&t=0s

There's some streams from this weekend's eu raids for you guys interested

Aurora Glade Server Leader

[VR] Violent Resolution - SoS

edited December 29, 2019

am i needed there? i lead and beat eu blobs on my time. i can do it again to nail the coffin.
    im also a very good follower. i got all the wvw team toons. =)
    which server did expandas team go to?

i may be just one player but i can carry my weight

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 29, 2019

@Jakkun.4561 said:
    EU uses TS, NA uses discord. The superior VoIP always wins.

Afaik EU servers has used discord the last year at least now...

Anyway, I believe we where fighting the US zerg on FSP yesterday and I think it was around 20-30 in squad vs 50 all the time. They just stacked on top of each other and trained smaller groups down, as usual. Nothing interesting going on there. FSP is notoriously bad at clouding so cant really counter them very good with random pugs, too few pullers to get through the perma stab.

gaggle - /ˈɡaɡ(ə)l/ - noun
    A disorderly group of Asura.
    "The gaggle of Asura tried to agree on whether a phase-shifted thermonuclear energy matrix was sufficiently powerful for a device capable of heating bread"

• EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

So some say EU won...Some say NA won...so both sides won some and the final verdict is that it was a draw.
    Neither side is superior or weaker.
    Well done everyone.

Mmm... I know some good players in fsp. I am not really inclined to go there. Are they really having problem against other eu players?

• Being in NA EST its no good. Multi second desync almost every fight. Still went back a second time because NA is just so dead. Quit for the week both times and transferred back.

• Garrus.7403Garrus.7403 Member ✭✭✭

I am looking forward to the days you come back to EU and show us what you have got. Last time was pretty underwhelming tbh.

• @Jakkun.4561 said:
    EU uses TS, NA uses discord. The superior VoIP always wins.

You forgot to add Kappa in the end.

edited December 29, 2019

@Garrus.7403 said:
    I am looking forward to the days you come back to EU and show us what you have got. Last time was pretty underwhelming tbh.

Nothing left to prove. It was an underwhelming experience. :/ And seems like expandas got it handled.

Show me something worth coming back to, then I might give it a taste. Better give me good coffee.

(Hi to my old friends in Europe, happy new year)

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

@expandas.7051 said:
    NA refers to organized fights as RvRs (same numbers usually) whereas EU calls them BvBs (assume you’re fighting the entire map).

Haha what does BvB even mean? If its blob then nobody calls it blob vs blob because when there is a full zoneblob (60-80), it rarely engages in "organized" fights. Its usually just there to steamroll the opposition and cap T3 keeps against an enemy that most of the time cannot muster an equal zoneblob. Any organized group 20-50 is a zerg and that covers most of it.

gaggle - /ˈɡaɡ(ə)l/ - noun
    A disorderly group of Asura.
    "The gaggle of Asura tried to agree on whether a phase-shifted thermonuclear energy matrix was sufficiently powerful for a device capable of heating bread"

edited December 29, 2019

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@expandas.7051 said:
    NA refers to organized fights as RvRs (same numbers usually) whereas EU calls them BvBs (assume you’re fighting the entire map).

Haha what does BvB even mean? If its blob then nobody calls it blob vs blob because when there is a full zoneblob (60-80), it rarely engages in "organized" fights. Its usually just there to steamroll the opposition and cap T3 keeps against an enemy that most of the time cannot muster an equal zoneblob. Any organized group 20-50 is a zerg and that covers most of it.

No a Zerg never goes past 35.

Riverside used to run two groups. One full 50 and the excess on another com. They all on one VoIP.

Scary pirate chips

• Dear @expandas.7051 , i dont really have anything to say , but i am just gonna tag you anyway because you are a nice Koala :)

Kebab [Kill] - WSR

• @Simo.6819
    Please don't ping people unnecessarily.

• @Vardy.3592 this is not wsr discord , you have no power here

ah ...

ping

Kebab [Kill] - WSR

• @Sovereign.1093 come EU and show you can walk the talk, seem kinda full of yourself and trying to prove something <3

Resident sleeper of RoS & Blackgate

• Now we really have some conversation going on =)

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Garrus.7403 said:

Nothing left to prove. It was an underwhelming experience. :/ And seems like expandas got it handled.

Show me something worth coming back to, then I might give it a taste. Better give me good coffee.

Show us how you lead

edited December 29, 2019

@Shifty.4985 said:
    @Sovereign.1093 come EU and show you can walk the talk, seem kinda full of yourself and trying to prove something <3

I already did. And I left now trying to prove something in na.

Prove something to me that it's worth going back there. Besides extreme forum warriors :)

edited December 29, 2019

@Dahir.4158 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Garrus.7403 said:

Show us how you lead

Sure. Come to na. You're free to follow me at nsp. I'll be leading regularly after new years. Give or take 4pm server time onwards.

• Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Dahir.4158 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Garrus.7403 said:

Show us how you lead

Sure. Come to na. You're free to follow me at nsp. I'll be leading regularly after new years. Give or take 4pm server time onwards.

NSPPT?

edited December 29, 2019

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Dahir.4158 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Garrus.7403 said:

Show us how you lead

NSPPT?

Jealous 😚. This game is ppt. But no. I help out though. I want some good ppt for my legendaries

Also why not ppt? I should do more of that. Ppt is love is life

• Hoxworth.7318Hoxworth.7318 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 29, 2019

Day 1, 2 fights 1-1
    Day 2, NA lose, WSR lead try ress his squad member (inbetween rounds) , he get bombed by NA, he push NA and wipe them, NA leave
    Like 4 fights in total
    lol

Hoxworth
    Pirate Chips [LAYS]
    Alot of Guardians
    [2:46 PM] BOTPatrol Officer: Since you mentioned Hoxworth, did you know, that Hoxworth is best guardian in [LAYS]?
    Now you know.

• ArchonWing.9480ArchonWing.9480 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 29, 2019

I have 120 ping even in NA, so RIP. Can't imagine the horror of cross-server lag.

Let's hope someone is recording. Create content pls. :) I wanna see.

@YouWillHide.9847 said:
    Day 1, 2 fights 1-1
    Day 2, NA lose, WSR lead try ress his squad member (inbetween rounds) , he get bombed by NA, he push NA and wipe them, NA leave
    Like 4 fights in total
    lol

Yes

edited December 29, 2019

But isn't expandas in Aurora Glade? Which na team are you guys fighting? Ag Is linked with sfr

Also last week they were in t3 and wsr is in t2.

Are you sure you guys fighting expandas. Unless expandas and team hopping servers every week

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@ArchonWing.9480 said:
    I have 120 ping even in NA, so RIP. Can't imagine the horror of cross-server lag.

Aye, this is true.

However, if you made the choice to go over with the intent on ‘farming’ EU, then I don’t want to hear lag as an excuse from those who did it.

Thank You for the {MEME}

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@ArchonWing.9480 said:

Aye, this is true.

However, if you made the choice to go over with the intent on ‘farming’ EU, then I don’t want to hear lag as an excuse from those who did it.

Indeed. I'm sure they'll get by. Eu has nos.

• Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Dahir.4158 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Garrus.7403 said:

Show us how you lead

NSPPT?

Jealous 😚. This game is ppt. But no. I help out though. I want some good ppt for my legendaries

Thought you were talking about fights. Sorry. My bad.

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Dahir.4158 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Garrus.7403 said:

Show us how you lead

NSPPT?

Thought you were talking about fights. Sorry. My bad.

Gw2 is ppt :)

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Dahir.4158 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Garrus.7403 said:

Show us how you lead

Sure. Come to na.

Why not link some your videos?

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

edited December 29, 2019

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Dahir.4158 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Garrus.7403 said:

Show us how you lead

Sure. Come to na.

Why not link some your videos?

Sure, you know my account. Link away the YouTube vids. Be warned, the quality is terrible.

But you can't enjoy the commanding and following by watching :)

This discussion has been closed.