Only thing busted about thieves guild is the duration

I think 30 sec is pretty decent. but the skill on its own is hardly a competition to lich form. and I think that's why you complain. I think since the dmg on it isn't very high and cooldown is very high it is in a good place. and once the caster is dead the elite is pretty much useless. lower cd and shorter duration can lead to pve thiefs being able to constantly keep the elite compared to right now, where you are forced to get 5 kills, when playing DE. if you lower it to 90s it might just need 4 kills since enough time passes between kills to make the last kill unnecessary.

@UNOwen.7132 said:Eh, the skill itself is pretty weak tbh. Its only with venomshare it might become an issue. Id say make them unable to have venom shared to, and then see what could be done to make the skill a viable choice.

They should just make it like a charge based summon system.

Each summon lasts 20 seconds, the skill recharges a charge per 75 seconds, can store up to 3 charges.

@Yasai.3549 said:

@UNOwen.7132 said:Eh, the skill itself is pretty weak tbh. Its only with venomshare it might become an issue. Id say make them unable to have venom shared to, and then see what could be done to make the skill a viable choice.

Each summon lasts 20 seconds, the skill recharges a charge per 75 seconds, can store up to 3 charges.

Even then the big issue is that the summons kinda suck.

@UNOwen.7132 said:

That's not the point dude.

The point is that the summons could have 1 health each and only a 4s duration on their summon, but still allow a venom share Thief to land Saiyan like damage output.

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

The point is that the summons could have 1 health each and only a 4s duration on their summon, but still allow a venom share Thief to land Saiyan like damage output.

Bro, don't make us use the pulp fiction meme you are so fond of.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

Bro, don't make us use the pulp fiction meme you are so fond of.

If I knew how to edit it myself, I'd write "Just LOS" somewhere in that .gif.