Dulfy?! — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Dulfy?!

Jumpin Lumpix.6108Jumpin Lumpix.6108 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited May 22, 2019 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Where is dulfy?! I cant function in this game without her guides. I don't think there even is another website that provides guides like hers does. The end is nigh!!!!

Comments

  • Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

    She's very busy because of work and life for the past month(s) and will return eventually!

    I rather choose death.

  • Illconceived Was Na.9781Illconceived Was Na.9781 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 22, 2019

    @Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:
    Where is dulfy?!

    As @Blocki.4931 mentioned, RL.

    I cant function in this game without her guides.

    You seem to able to post in the forums just fine without her.

    I don't think there even is another website that provides guides like hers does.

    In fact, hers is but one of many websites that include guides. You can find guides to whatever you want using your favorite search engine, e.g.
    GW2 "saving skyscales" guide

    Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

  • zealex.9410zealex.9410 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

    @Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:
    Where is dulfy?!

    As @Blocki.4931 mentioned, RL.

    I cant function in this game without her guides.

    You seem to able to post in the forums just fine without her.

    I don't think there even is another website that provides guides like hers does.

    In fact, hers is but one of many websites that include guides. You can find guides to whatever you want using your favorite search engine, e.g.
    GW2 "saving skyscales" guide

    Technicaly the forums exist outside the game.

  • TheGrimm.5624TheGrimm.5624 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @zealex.9410 said:
    Technicaly the forums exist outside the game.

    Wait! What, there is a game that goes with this forum? Oo I thought this was the game! I mean what else are you people doing on work breaks? Is the day over yet?

  • Samnang.1879Samnang.1879 Member ✭✭✭✭

    reddit, wiki, google... there are tons of guides and some are better/more accurate than dulfy's. like the reddit skyscale guide, the position is so 99.9% pinpoint, like if i put a marker on it i won't miss the spot, whereas dulfy doesn't pinpoint accurately on her maps

    having said that, i've always used dulfy until this episode, i was wondering "why her guide wasn't up yet, has she been slacking off?". cuz her site is usually the one that pops up first on google... and i always click the first one

    Anet: give us in-game customizable human NPC companion please
    Please, no more balance changes, or at least reset our gears so we don't have to waste gold changing gears every time.
    Please have option to not receive bloodstone dusts, empyreal fragments, dragonite etc

  • JustTrogdor.7892JustTrogdor.7892 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Lauren.3061 said:
    OP, if you like Dulfy's guides, check out AyinMaiden's vids on youtube, I also believe she has a website. She does really good guides also that are just as good imo.

    Yes she has a website with a lot of great guides. It makes finding her videos for what you are looking for a bit easier as well.

    https://www.ayinmaiden.com/gw2

  • Gop.8713Gop.8713 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    There's always the 'official' Wiki.
    Sometimes more accurate than Dulfy!

    The wiki really has improved greatly over the years . . .

  • PeerlessArch.6547PeerlessArch.6547 Member ✭✭✭

    @TheGrimm.5624 said:

    @zealex.9410 said:
    Technicaly the forums exist outside the game.

    Wait! What, there is a game that goes with this forum? Oo I thought this was the game! I mean what else are you people doing on work breaks? Is the day over yet?

    Forums only at work? Im in game at work as I type... >.>

  • TheGrimm.5624TheGrimm.5624 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @PeerlessArch.6547 said:

    @TheGrimm.5624 said:

    @zealex.9410 said:
    Technicaly the forums exist outside the game.

    Wait! What, there is a game that goes with this forum? Oo I thought this was the game! I mean what else are you people doing on work breaks? Is the day over yet?

    Forums only at work? Im in game at work as I type... >.>

    I think I am in love.

  • Xena.1263Xena.1263 Member ✭✭
    edited May 31, 2019

    You can check on youtube.com for Aiyn Maiden and TiffyMissWiffy for skyscale help.

  • IslaAvery.3041IslaAvery.3041 Member ✭✭
    edited June 9, 2019

    @Endless Soul.5178 said:

    @Lauren.3061 said:
    OP, if you like Dulfy's guides, check out AyinMaiden's vids on youtube, I also believe she has a website. She does really good guides also that are just as good imo.

    I actually prefer Ayin over Dulfy. Her video guides seem to have that extra information that Dulfy doesn't give.

    Ayin is most certainly underrated.

    Ayin's posts have been helpful - I just wish her website had a cleaner layout.

  • @Samnang.1879 said:
    reddit, wiki, google... there are tons of guides and some are better/more accurate than dulfy's. like the reddit skyscale guide, the position is so 99.9% pinpoint, like if i put a marker on it i won't miss the spot, whereas dulfy doesn't pinpoint accurately on her maps

    having said that, i've always used dulfy until this episode, i was wondering "why her guide wasn't up yet, has she been slacking off?". cuz her site is usually the one that pops up first on google... and i always click the first one

    I've been annoyed with Dulfy not having accurate information or not even spellchecking her posts. She should have added contributors so as not to squander the opportunity she has. But then, I don't think she even monetizes so maybe she doesn't see it as such.

  • Just seen a mesmer called Dulfy from The Descendents Of Gwen [Gwen] guild at Drizzlewood meta (EU). Few of us greeted her, but no response.

    So, is Dulfy back or it is some imposter?

    Almorra (to Bangar): Kiss my hairy A$$!

  • Astyrah.4015Astyrah.4015 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Deadly Moonshiner.1354 said:
    Just seen a mesmer called Dulfy from The Descendents Of Gwen [Gwen] guild at Drizzlewood meta (EU). Few of us greeted her, but no response.

    So, is Dulfy back or it is some imposter?

    well it does look like one of her characters ( based on one of the last posts on her site http://dulfy.net/2019/03/05/gw2-defiant-glass-weapon-skins-gallery/ )

    it could be her or an impostor, who knows? but regardless we should just respect her/their right to privacy and she/anyone isn't required to reply if they don't want to be disturbed or talked to for whatever reasons. let's just hope that maybe she'll make a comeback one day -- her guides were one of the best.

  • @Deadly Moonshiner.1354 said:
    Just seen a mesmer called Dulfy from The Descendents Of Gwen [Gwen] guild at Drizzlewood meta (EU). Few of us greeted her, but no response.

    So, is Dulfy back or it is some imposter?

    If she is back, she would be posting on her website or one of her social media channels.
    Let's not forget she is first of all a human being who actually enjoys and loves playing games like GW2. when you see her in game, she shoud be left alone. She is here to actually play the game. If she starts posting on her website I'll make sure to let her know there how welcome she is back and how she has been missed.