No Candy Corn Gobbler This Year?

Sagecore.2678

4 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

The festival is 5 weeks long, it's very unlikely they've brought out all the gem store items at once. They'll probably release a few things at a time throughout the festival, and I'll be surprised if the candy corn gobbler isn't available.

Hope you r right, i'm willing to buy gem for it

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

The festival is 5 weeks long, it's very unlikely they've brought out all the gem store items at once. They'll probably release a few things at a time throughout the festival, and I'll be surprised if the candy corn gobbler isn't available.

We'll see then. 

I'm not like, married to the idea of getting it, i'm just curious why it's not there when it's always there for the Halloween festival. Or maybe i'm wrong idk, but seems weird they don't sell it now.

And since i got a few hundred gems lying around from the recent achievement bonus, and i do WvW a lot, i thought, maybe i should get it for the bonuses (since my celebration bonuses are slowly depleting lol). 

I already have the home instance, and this festival should fill my candy corn bag really good lol so... 😛

Edited by Veprovina.4876
  • Confused 1

In 2019: the first halloween items entered the gemstore on october 1 and the gobbler on october 15.
In 2018: it was added at the start of Halloween around october 15
In 2017: the first halloween items were added on october 10 and the gobbler on october 17
See: Gem Store/Halloween - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)

(no data for 2020 and before 2017).
bottom line is that it is not always added at the start and it has added often around the 15th.
So patience is the best council I can give here

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mercury ranique.2170 said:

In 2019: the first halloween items entered the gemstore on october 1 and the gobbler on october 15.
In 2018: it was added at the start of Halloween around october 15
In 2017: the first halloween items were added on october 10 and the gobbler on october 17
See: Gem Store/Halloween - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)

(no data for 2020 and before 2017).
bottom line is that it is not always added at the start and it has added often around the 15th.
So patience is the best council I can give here

Nice, so there's still a chance they'll sell it this year. 

That's a relief to all the peple wanting to buy it. 🙂