¿Which classes are the most played ones on sPvP? (NA and EU poll)

Zekent.3652

¿Which classes are the most played ones on sPvP? (NA and EU)  

52 members have voted

1. 1. NA (Can vote multiple classes)

• Warrior
    • Guardian
    • Revenant
    • Ranger
    • Thief
    • Engineer
    • Necromancer
    • Elementalist
    • Mesmer
  2. 2. EU (Can vote multiple classes)

• Warrior
    • Guardian
    • Revenant
    • Ranger
    • Thief
    • Engineer
    • Necromancer
    • Elementalist
    • Mesmer

Is this supposed to be a poll of what classes people themselves play? Or a poll of what people THINK is the most played classes?

Because those aren't the same thing.

People will definitely mis-interpret this as being a breakdown of actual pick-rates.

Like, 3% of people think warrior is most played (rofl) =/= 3% of players play warrior.

Edited by Ragnar.4257
  • Like 2

it will depend on ranking too, the higher you go the less certain classes you will see.
It will also depend on the type of builds the class runs, for example you will usually see at least 1 thief a game, but never more then 2. On average that will come to 10-15% of thiefs but you will see them every game.
I would say necro>guard/ranger>ranger/guard>rev/engi>engi/rev>ele>mesmer>warrior

4 hours ago, Spellhunter.9675 said:

I believe mesmer is most played class. I swear, every time I think it just 1 mesmer it appears to be 4 of them! I remeber one time enemy team had 2 mesmers and the match was 5vs11! This is ridiculous!

I rarely see other Mesmers and I am a Mesmer so the matchmaker tries to match me with other Mesmers. 

4 outta 5 times I see a Mesmer on the other team they are using it to abuse the matchmaker and swap thief or guard before the match starts. (Best believe I smack talk em after whooping their kitten for that garbage)

Edited by Ronald McDonald.8165

most played class of all time? in terms of top100 and people who compete and try for tournaments?

thief, because it's almost never non-meta

follow by rev, which is also good for basically a lot of time, with high skill ceiling  which makes it more fun then thief.

third place is engi.

follow by necro and guard in the same forth place.

and the rest of the classes are irrelevant, except mesmer/ranger which matter a bit more for it can climb ranked to top 10. but it doesnt matter in tournament.

if it's just gold tier and below, it's just necro and whatever bunker that is op at the moment, which doesn't really matter tbh.

Edited by Lighter.5631
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

23 hours ago, Lighter.5631 said:

most played class of all time? in terms of top100 and people who compete and try for tournaments?

thief, because it's almost never non-meta

follow by rev, which is also good for basically a lot of time, with high skill ceiling  which makes it more fun then thief.

third place is engi.

follow by necro and guard in the same forth place.

and the rest of the classes are irrelevant, except mesmer/ranger which matter a bit more for it can climb ranked to top 10. but it doesnt matter in tournament.

if it's just gold tier and below, it's just necro and whatever bunker that is op at the moment, which doesn't really matter tbh.

Agree, except for the last part, gold is where most of pvp players are, the game needs to be balanced around them aswel, the games on gold are always the same boring thing, low effort builds that gets rewarded pretty well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zizekent.2398 said:

Agree, except for the last part, gold is where most of pvp players are, the game needs to be balanced around them aswel, the games on gold are always the same boring thing, low effort builds that gets rewarded pretty well.

If u balance around gold players u are rewarding mistakes. If u balance around 5v5 u reward skill.

Wow the fact that anyone picked anything other than necro and guard for this polls shows how incredibly biased players are or how disingenuous a lot of the players are.

Regardless of ur opinion of the classes in this game its beyond blatantly obvious necro and guards are by far thee most seen classes in pvp, its not even close in any way, even a new player would notice this quite quickly.

• Like 1