[POLL] What do you want to see in future Mount skins?

Chorne.8195

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LightningWolfTigerBear.6725 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:Slightly different mount skins only avaible through bundles.No different beasts.Seasonal and
armored skins
would be appreciated.

This is the first wave of skins I'm expecting. I'm guessing we'll see these released with 4 dye channels, two for the mount itself and 2 more for all the doodads they slap all over them.

Honestly, that's what I want the most right now. Same basic dye patterns as the "normal" ones, but the base color is a dye channel as well, so we can color the entire thing.

... I do kinda want a normal looking raptor with a small Santa hat perched atop its head, though.

If we do racial themed pets, then I don't want 5 bundles. I want one bundle, where each pet is representing a race. Sylvan Hound jackal, Magitech rocket bunny, and so on. I guess griffon should go to the norn, with ornate tack and maybe a new bird type for the bird part. Charr can make a steampunk raptor, leaving humans to make a watchknight skimmer.

But first priority is just the normal patterns, with more channels so we can dye the entire mount!

In a different setting, I would throw my money at everyone who can provide a mecha game that carries the feeling of the epicness of Starscream or Blackout in the first Transformer movie, with Skybattles included. But I guess that is just an impossible feat for a game.

As Anet has alredy opened that door, how about Saddlebags for a raptor so that my gunslinger girl could travel acordingly. She could also walk like John Wayne and spit chewing tobacco when she stand around idling while we´re at it.

@Ashantara.8731 said:I don't want new skins, I want new mounts. Totally disappointed with the Halloween skin rip-off (why the default skins have only one dye channel is beyond me).

You know why just as well as everyone else, and it's the same reason the default glider is ugly as sin: to help sell skins. High fashion ain't free.

Poll doesn't allow for the selection of multiple items, so:

1. Racial themed mounts:

• Charr armoured mount skins, and Charr vehicle mount skins. (E.g. Armoured Raptor, Charr Car)
    • Norn armoured mount skins, and Norn spirit mount skins.
    • Asura armoured mount skins, and Asura Golem mount skins.
    • Sylvari armoured mount skins, and Sylvari plant mount skins.
    • Human armoured mount skins, and domestic animal mount skins. (E.g. Horse Raptor, Moa Raptor, Sand horsey)
  2. Miscellaneous Mount Skins.

• Feathered Raptor, and armoured variant.
    • Birb Skin for Griffon.
  3. Joke Skins.

• Personal Charr skin for Springer. Since Charr are big cats, I figure they'd make good jumpers.(Can only be used by humans, asura, and sylvari)
    • I dunno, a cockatoo or summin.

I've been saying I want a golem all along, but I also like the idea of just different skins for the same mounts. Even of they were 'outfit' type skins that just offered cool new nature-based color patterns. I would much rather have a skimmer with tiger stripes or giraffe spots or clownfish patterns than the weird thing they have by default. I think the raptor is the only one that really looks cool in its original skin.

@Samnang.1879 said:Invisible mount skin!Charr mount skin... every time i see a charr on the springer... im just like... the charr should be the mount xD

and last but not least, all of these:

OH MY GOD IT BURNS OH DEAR LORD KILL ME I DONT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE. Nice Aurene though, is buy that

Archived