PSA: EoD download is available

1 minute ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Not sure that's it.  It is like the colors are reversed or something.  I hope that's not what it is supposed to look like.  Can anyone post a screen of theirs?

No, but can you post yours and I can tell you how it compares to mine. Mine seems fine, just lots of turquoise

2 minutes ago, Randulf.7614 said:

No, but can you post yours and I can tell you how it compares to mine. Mine seems fine, just lots of turquoise

It's the same for everyone. 😉 Mine looks fine, too - very "light" themed, but fine. 😄

Can't wait to see the new Character Selection Screen.

Edited by Ashantara.8731

Downloading, Jumping, giddy, green is weird,  Forgot to eat, well turn on the oven, eat later. Cause I actually got caught up in Patience on Windows while waiting.... Turning red as I type this. All during the download! 

I'm gonna go fishing for dinner soon as I hit 100% download.

Edited by SandraSolace.7682

Just now, Ashantara.8731 said:

It's the same for everyone. 😉 Mine looks fine, too - very "light" themed, but fine. 😄 Cam't wait to see the new Character Selection Screen.

At 25% I could go to it now, but I’m not sure I’m ready just yet for what’s probably going to look like the after effect of a slimer diarrhoea attack from ghostbusters

2 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

This is how mine looks: https://i.imgur.com/kOM6qNg.jpg

It's a new colour scheme but otherwise seems fine.

(The maguuma stuff isn't part of the launcher, that's my desktop.)

Thanks, Danikat; you're the best.

Well, that is something that will take some getting used to. It just seems very washed out, nothing like what we've seen in-game.