Proofs of heroics to unlock new elite specs...really?!

why does it require Testimony of Jade Heroics?!

what the hell dude?! i was ready to play the kitten elite spec and now i cant instantly unlock it without playing the story. im a theorycrafter kitten. FIX THIS! i have 900 proofs ready to blow and now i cant!

EDIT: im an idiot please delete

Edited by Lithril Ashwalker.6230
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If you've already completed all the hero challenges in HoT and PoF (either with proof/testimonies or in PvE) then you'll have more than enough hero points to train the new elite spec without needing to do any from EoD.

My main character has all of them from the previous expansions, both previous elite specs trained and had 404 points left over, so she can train the new one and still have 154 spare, without even collecting any from EoD.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, yorick.1305 said:

BUT, and it's a big one. If you have them done alrdy, there's nothing unlock.

I have to contradict you here. I have not started EoD yet, but already maxed out 3 of the new elite specs on top of the previous ones. There is an abundance of hero points available without needing to go to Cantha. 

22 hours ago, Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:

why does it require Testimony of Jade Heroics?!

what the hell dude?! i was ready to play the kitten elite spec and now i cant instantly unlock it without playing the story. im a theorycrafter kitten. FIX THIS! i have 900 proofs ready to blow and now i cant!

EDIT: im an idiot please delete

You are not an idiot. We have all made similar mistakes at some point lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

They do that every expansion.

Can't you use your Testimony of Heroics to unlock older HPs to get enough to buy the new Elite specs?

Yeah, that was what I did I had characters with 250hero points ready before EoD came out. In central, the jungle and the desert there are >750 points available that can be unlocked with older testimonies.

Kitten Elite Specs? Are the Charr getting a racial elite spec that let's them become a parent with their kittens fighting for them?