As a wvwer “it feels bad man”.

moutzaheadin.4029

5 hours ago, Gwaihir.1745 said:

Some of this may be inaccurate but:

No new runes.

No new sigils.

Little to no balance changes to new elite specs from their 'significant changes made statement.'

Alliances? Right.

I set my expectations low and was dissapointed.

Probably a good thing because it seems like they're always broken or useless.  We already have so many useless and busted runes.

Probably a good thing because it seems like they're always broken or useless.  We already have so many useless and busted runes.

Nothing to do with EoD.  All balance for this game is bad with a terrible cadence and I'd expect more bad than good from any snap-judgments considering past patches.

Alliances were doomed from the start without AI autosorting.  The big guilds have proven to game the system which will be ruinous to WvW more than it already is once the ktrain stops getting fed pugs.

27 minutes ago, DeceiverX.8361 said:

Yeah but then again it would have been something new to play with. Especially since the new elites are lackluster.

But yeah they can't balance for beep anyways.

2 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Yeah but then again it would have been something new to play with. Especially since the new elites are lackluster.

But yeah they can't balance for beep anyways.

I'd rather it this way than end up with some kind of condi trapper thief v2 or how Runes of Speed/Durability break/broke PvP for another year and a half.

14 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

There's two new stat sets to play with...

I would be surprised if there's no new sigils or runes.

What's in the EoD tab of the Heroics Notary merchant?

https://i.imgur.com/Rm4R7oQ.jpg

They're not available on WvW gears, you need to play PvE and craft for them. All other stat combinations are available on the various equipment rewarded from competitive modes.

Edited by Hannelore.8153

7 hours ago, Hannelore.8153 said:

They're not available on WvW gears, you need to play PvE and craft for them. All other stat combinations are available on the various equipment rewarded from competitive modes.

What?

I'm not asking about stat combinations, I'm just stating there's two new ones, they're on legendaries even if you don't have EoD, you won't get access to them on anything lower like exotics unless you have EoD, that was the same for PoF and HoT.

Are there new sigils and runes? What's in the EoD tab of the wvw merchant?, those are the questions.

34 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

What?

I'm not asking about stat combinations, I'm just stating there's two new ones, they're on legendaries even if you don't have EoD, you won't get access to them on anything lower like exotics unless you have EoD, that was the same for PoF and HoT.

Are there new sigils and runes? What's in the EoD tab of the wvw merchant?, those are the questions.

But its not the same in HoT and PoF?

They changed it some time ago so that all stat combinations are available on all stat-select gear if you own the required expansion, which is why you can farm e.g Plaguedoctors on Verdant Brink using Bladed Armor. Furthermore, competitive rewards like Warlord's Armor box should never be affected by these limitations, as its not PvE to begin with.

And there's no new rune or sigil options even on Legendary runes/sigils.

Edited by Hannelore.8153

17 minutes ago, Hannelore.8153 said:

But its not the same in HoT and PoF?

They changed it some time ago so that all stat combinations are available on all stat-select gear if you own the required expansion, which is why you can farm e.g Plaguedoctors on Verdant Brink using Bladed Armor. Furthermore, competitive rewards like Warlord's Armor box should never be affected by these limitations, as its not PvE to begin with.

And there's no new rune or sigil options even on Legendary runes/sigils.

ok? I wasn't asking about stat combination availability on gear, I know the restrictions due to expansion......... ... .. .

I asked about sigils runes and what's on the vendor.

On 2/28/2022 at 12:41 PM, Xenesis.6389 said:

There's two new stat sets to play with...

I would be surprised if there's no new sigils or runes.

What's in the EoD tab of the Heroics Notary merchant?

https://i.imgur.com/Rm4R7oQ.jpg

In that tab, there are no runes or sigils

The two new stat sets might be useful for a handful of roaming builds, but they aren't going to open up new builds or playstyles

5 hours ago, ilMasa.2546 said:

I guess the wvw comunity shuld just move on and change game.

All i want is log in in any wvw map,on day one,with the full new spec ALREADY unlocked,and playing the F mode.
In 6 hours of pve  i unlocked 3 traits...

Use your old heroic things to unlock the new class. Pve lol ?