Guild Wars 2 (4rth Expansion) - Clash of Gods

Hadi.2430

1 hour ago, Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

That is incorrect. 

I went to the future and came back to tell you that GW2 will be bought by Blizzard, the game turned into a vertical gear progression game and there will be a portal in game where you can go between WoW and GW2, for a small fee. 

Wrote the person who is on  the guild wars 2 forum replying to my post, sadge indeed 

Edited by sammokdadd.3602

1 hour ago, ugrakarma.9416 said:

Draenei is a cool world to visit.

Draenei are the inhabitants of Draenor from what I remember... 

2 hours ago, Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

That is incorrect. 

Indeed. The next expansion has the working title Chasing the Whales, but will probably end up with a release title more like Taimi's Big Adventure. The main story revolves around everyone's most favorite waifu and her funny little adventures at the gem store.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, sammokdadd.3602 said:

I come from the future to inform you that guild wars 2 will take place in Utopia which is set to be in Xotecha realm which was created by old gods.  The story in EoD will slowly start driving towards gods of tyria set till we reach the expansion. 

https://gyazo.com/d343789a833d7823ba9bd28f4cf031d4

Nice try. Don't think, just because these people are form the past, that they are so gullable...

In the real future, nostalgia is no longer a big a thing as it is now. We understand, these times were troubling and looking back, especially with rose tinted glasses, is so much more appealing. But only by looking forward we overcame the hardships. We left behind GW1 and the dragons of GW2 and moved on to something new. I can't tell what because of 1) spoilers, 2) the space time continuum and 3) the temporal prime directive.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, sammokdadd.3602 said:

I come from the future to inform you that guild wars 2 will take place in Utopia which is set to be in Xotecha realm which was created by old gods.  The story in EoD will slowly start driving towards gods of tyria set till we reach the expansion. 

https://gyazo.com/d343789a833d7823ba9bd28f4cf031d4

I also come from the future:
People are saying

-That there needs to be an option for Legendary Armour that is earnable by means other than raiding
-That they should not be forced to WvW in order to get a Gift of Battle
-That Elementalist is awful and dies constantly
-The new xpac is too hardcote and they are leaving the game along with all their friends, guildmates, casual aquaintences, investment counsellors and pet chinchillas
-That all the problems with WvW will be fixed as soon as Alliances Launch.

Edited by mindcircus.1506
  • Haha 5

Considering some of the story elements/dialogue and direction etc in EOD, I would expect the the 4th expansion to be something like this -

Tyria is facing disastrous climate change with [Aetherblades/dredge/insert recycled antagonists here] cutting down forests for some reason. 

Charr factories spewing out CO2 are making it worse and their leadership believe climate change is a hoax.

At the same time a virulent poison plague spread by some doctor is decimating populations and conflict erupts between those that are willing to take condition reduction potions and those that believe the potions will exert mind control over them somehow.

Protests erupt all over Tyria in support of and against action on climate change and a movement begins in support of SLM (skritt lives matter).

Our intrepid commander and [insert preferred pronoun here] guild mates must navigate though all this and save the world yet again while as a side quest [insert preferred pronoun here] saves a critically endangered species of choya.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

That is incorrect. 
I went to the future and came back to tell you that GW2 will be bought by Blizzard, the game turned into a vertical gear progression game and there will be a portal in game where you can go between WoW and GW2, for a small fee. 

That is incorrect. 
I went to the future and came back to tell you that GW2 Arenanet will be bought by Blizzard Microsoft, the game turned into a vertical gear progression game and there will be a portal in game where you can go between WoW and GW2, for a small huge fee.

• Sad 1