The PvP balance is probably the best it's ever been.

Poelala.2830

2 hours ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

I think top builds from eod are oversustaining for the dmg they have, nerfing it a bit and not touch the dmg is the way.

I think the sole example of this is bladesworn, no? Maybe mechanist, too. Everything else can mirror duel itself.

14 minutes ago, Wrain.6792 said:

LOL.  This has to be a joke.  

Go out into WvW...neato!  Small groups of people are DUELING in a Open map SIEGE world.  Its soooo good hardly anyone plays!!! But its great!

This is the PvP sub forum where I specifically talk about sPvP balance. Not interested in WvW.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

do you think people would be ok with menders, sage, deadshot and knights amulet back in the game? some of the sigils were broken too. anet should find a way to bring back more stuff they removed but some shouldn't come back.

That's an easy yes. Would take those amulets and sigils back in a heartbeat and without question.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Lucentfir.7430 said:

So what exactly are you trying to say then, in regards top me skipping over a detail? There's new broken specs but they're not broken like broken HoT and PoF specs (But clearly still broken?). Broken is broken, OP is OP no matter how you slice it, and you want to comment about people being spoiled and getting carried by OP builds? What exactly changed? I'm not changing what you said, that's exactly what you're saying. 

I prefer to fight harbinger with their Elixir of Ambition which has no tell and does too much damage than fight launch beserker that regularly did 10k damage and healed literally 1,000 health passively PER SECOND with full adrenal health + healing signet. 

1 minute ago, Poelala.2830 said:

I prefer to fight harbinger with their Elixir of Ambition which has no tell and does too much damage than fight launch beserker that regularly did 10k damage and healed literally 1,000 health passively PER SECOND with full adrenal health + healing signet. 

It doesn't matter what you prefer to fight, in this context we're using the words broken and OP, and they all fall under this term. Also want to point out since you're singling out that specific berserker build, 1k health per sec only when you're eating all level 3 bursts, and that's also not accounting for poison, which knocks that number down into the 500- 600s(since poison also ticks damage).  I pray if you run in wvw, you don't run into a decent cele harbinger. 

2 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Or maybe it would unbreak what was broken eh?

bringing back amulets with the current balance would break the game, end of story, fin, thats all folks. anet won't go back on such a big balance decision, you people need to stop living in the past. if you want a full reversion and time travel back to pre megapatch with amulets and more damage, ok i guess it depends on what sort of meme combat you prefer.