Everything Celestial

Pocketguard ; Pocketscrapper; basicly any pockethealer

A-Tier:

Condibunkers

anything with enough stealth+mobility to run away from the Condibunkers

"what are you doing with your life" -tier:

The rest.

i honestly think thats pretty accurate.

Alot of builds work in Roaming, but most of them will hit a brickwall when they meet the next semicompetent "cele-enjoyer".

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 8

• Sahne.6950 changed the title to Roaming tier list

I assume you are not talking about solo roaming, cause no pure healing build is good for that.

Also shadow arts d/p daredevil still is elder god tier, cause u can get away with pretty much anything, you may not kill the peepos running cele and tb but you wont die either, and you can still troll and harass them as much as you want and just reset the fight/stealth away when needed. 🙃

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, lotus.5672 said:

I assume you are not talking about solo roaming, cause no pure healing build is good for that.

Also shadow arts d/p daredevil still is elder god tier, cause u can get away with pretty much anything, you may not kill the peepos running cele and tb but you wont die either, and you can still troll and harass them as much as you want and just reset the fight/stealth away when needed. 🙃

thats why Thief is A tier^^ you can not touch the cele enjoyers, but they also cant touch you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

My personal objective tier list for roaming IF I've met some roamers that actually are roamers roaming alone, which is already a rarity among rarities these days:
S+ tier: Harbinger, Daredevil;
S tier: Soulbeast, Deadeye, Mirage, Renegade;
A tier: Tempest, Weaver, Druid, Necromancer, Firebrand, Thief, Scrapper, Holosmith, Mechanist, Vindicator;
B tier: Spellbreaker, Untamed, Reaper, Dragonhunter, Willbender, Chronomancer, Virtuoso, Herald;
C tier: Catalyst, Warrior, Ranger, Guardian, Specter, Mesmer;
Trash tier: Elementalist, Berserker, Bladesworn, Scourge, Engineer, Revenant;
By objective I mean that "overall as a spec", not mentioning very specific builds, since that list would be like 30x bigger.

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Next big wvw patch: deletes every stat type other than minstrel. Gameplay: doesn't really change.

dynamic and exciting ACTION GAME

Honestly it would be easier to balance around full celestial for everyone.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

My personal objective tier list for roaming IF I've met some roamers that actually are roamers roaming alone, which is already a rarity among rarities these days:
A tier: Tempest, Weaver, Druid, Necromancer, Firebrand, Thief, Scrapper, Holosmith, Mechanist, Vindicator;
B tier: Spellbreaker, Untamed, Reaper, Dragonhunter, Willbender, Chronomancer, Virtuoso, Herald;
By objective I mean that "overall as a spec", not mentioning very specific builds, since that list would be like 30x bigger.

no way you put chrono two whole tiers above bladesworn

• Confused 3

14 hours ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

Not a bad list but I think it starts to get muddled near the bottom half. Also as a core Rev enthusiast I take offense to it being placed in trash tier (not really though)! People only think it's trash because nobody plays it lol, but in reality it's not much worse than Herald and has plenty of upsides that Herald does not have. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

A tier: Necromancer
C tier: Catalyst

Both are equally hard to kill 1v1 and equally slow. Not a threat, but also not worth fighting. Definitely the same tier.

Whether it's A or C doesn't matter - there are arguments for both. I'd say C because both can't kill a decent player (he will just leave the fight after 2 minutes). But you could also say A, because it takes ages to kill them 1v1 and if you stack 2 of them and let them focus a single target, they can be dangerous.

Edited by KrHome.1920
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, KrHome.1920 said:

Both are equally hard to kill 1v1 and equally slow. Not a threat, but also not worth fighting. Definitely the same tier.

Whether it's A or C doesn't matter - there are arguments for both. I'd say C because both can't kill a decent player (he will just leave the fight after 2 minutes). But you could also say A, because it takes ages to kill them 1v1 and if you stack 2 of them and let them focus a single target, they can be dangerous.

Sure, but which one of these two will give you PTSD? Catalyst that only can do some fancy moves while also playing Beethoven on piano for mediocre effects or Necromancer that gives you whole periodic table every few seconds while also stripping you from your dignity in meantime?
As I wrote, it's my personal list from my own experiences. XD

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

Sure, but which one of these two will give you PTSD? Catalyst that only can do some fancy moves while also playing Beethoven on piano for mediocre effects or Necromancer that gives you whole periodic table every few seconds while also stripping you from your dignity in meantime?
As I wrote, it's my personal list from my own experiences. XD

Give therapy a try.

On 5/5/2022 at 9:02 AM, Sahne.6950 said:

S+-Tier:

Harbinger

Everything Celestial

Pocketguard ; Pocketscrapper; basicly any pockethealer

A-Tier:

Condibunkers

anything with enough stealth+mobility to run away from the Condibunkers

"what are you doing with your life" -tier:

The rest.

It's accurate, and a joke, The developers seem to love it, though.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

On 5/5/2022 at 10:22 AM, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

Pretty much agree with this except you are undervaluing every single elementalist spec assuming they are cele. Catalyst played by a good player is nasty.

• Like 2