Just A Reminder That Earth Shield Is The Most Broken Thing In The Game

Heisen.2315

Just now, Spellhunter.9675 said:

I'd say after lich nerf earth shield is the most powerfull button in the game.

But since ele is in bad spot now it kinda need it.

Sure I dont deny that they dont need it, however letting them pick it up a second time is just a massive troll.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The entire shield kit could use a nerf, as if elementalist don’t have enough projectile hate as it is. Let’s add TWO more uses to their bar so they have a 75% reflect or projectile denial uptime. Not to mention another invulnerable, pull and block that can be kept out for 2 minutes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I don't think you can just pull one skill out of the balance team's big picture and declare it OP. I think they are trying to balance around a certain integrity and a certain game, but they may also not conscious that personal skill is an illusion of the mind. For example, start changing controls every day and take the mouse with the other hand and you will conscious that the mind is always looking for a comfort zone, which cannot be a personal skill, because a personal skill is a body.
Now the real situation - football let's throw the second ball on the football field, what will happen to the personal skill?

P. S. I think my brothers mesmers well know what an illusion is and what mind games are!

Edited by DomHemingway.8436

the mind thinks it already knows everything, but it doesn't even know about its own body.

P. S. Socrates words before the execution - I realized that I know that I know nothing. This man became a Buddha, became a Christ.

Edited by DomHemingway.8436

While willbender and harbinger are broken in every single possible way for a spec, dude complain of the only reason why eles are somewhat and remotely "viable" in the current meta.

It's normal they trash balance the game when they hear those complains.

(Also don't get me wrong, even grimjack agrees that earth shield is so strong, it is a fact, but there are lots of other priority things to focus on right now in terms of nerfs and balance).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Earth shield is fine objectively but- 

6 hours ago, Heisen.2315 said:

Sure I dont deny that they dont need it, however letting them pick it up a second time is just a massive troll.

-that's the context you need-.

I'd be fine with balancing their ability to pick up earth shield again, before anything else, but don't go gutting their mitigation.  

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Poelala.2830 said:

People start losing to an ele for the first time in 7 years and forget-

This will always happen.

Things that you don't expect to have difficulty fighting suddenly beating your a** are always more of a sore spot than things you expect to lose to. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Telgum.6071 said:

GW2 Reddit is on its way here to say that you have no idea about what you say, Arenanet hates Elementalist, and Ele is literally unplayable outside the tutorial (human)

GW2 Reddit hates everything related to pvp, and they act like ele sustain is also bad on pvp, just see those pvp posts on reddit, insta downvoted to the oblivion xD, some survive but with very few upvotes.

Edited by Zizekent.2398
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2