Ooooh New Warclaw Skins !

Justine.6351

i wish they made a Warclawskin and named it "the big balancer". Every gem spend on this skin will directly go into the paycheck of someone they hire for a few days to finally balance WvW . Because in all honesty... it should only take 1 guy working a few hours on that topic to finally fix this kitten. Mindblowing that they have not made any reasonable changes in over 2 years now. I mean.. the only thing that comes to my mind after the latest wvw blancepatches is... WHY ARE THEY REMOVING COUNTERS TO THE BOONMETA... AND WHY DID THEY NERF ELEMENTALIST STAFF which already was the most memeweapon to exist!?

This would truely be the best skin and the only one i am buying. We need to stop supporting those weird Warclawskins... when in reality all they have to do is take 20% of the resources that goes into these Warclawskins (which are purely for Wvw, because lets be real who uses warclaw outside of that) and put them on what really matters... FUN AND INTERACTIVE GAMEPLAY.

Gameplay is just Boonblobs with +50% Minstrelsupporters that sit on eachother and noone dies and roaming is just Celestialslackers that have 30+ minute staring contests that they call "duelling".

vote confused all you want... but i think its mindblowing that they create new skins for this gamemode while completly neglecting it at the same time...

dont get me wrong.. i am happy that you like the new skins and they indeed look good! BUT why on earth are they spending their resources for skins... while the whole gamemode is a burning dumpsterfire since the feb 2020 patch and we are loosing players faster than you can say: "i thought this thread is about Warclawskins".

The green one... sigh...

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 5

2 hours ago, Ariurotl.3718 said:

Well that didn't take long, did it?

Investing in what truly matters for WvW. Warclaw skins!

Nah I'm fine with my Marauder. And my Sabertooth with some chars.

If they add some super huge Bear, Bison or something then I'll consider buying another skin.

I regret spending money on the hairy tiger looking one. Wasn't as unqieu as I thought it would. 

5 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

i wish they made a Warclawskin and named it "the big balancer". Every gem spend on this skin will directly go into the paycheck of someone they hire for a few days to finally balance WvW . Because in all honesty... it should only take 1 guy working a few hours on that topic to finally fix this kitten. Mindblowing that they have not made any reasonable changes in over 2 years now. I mean.. the only thing that comes to my mind after the latest wvw blancepatches is... WHY ARE THEY REMOVING COUNTERS TO THE BOONMETA... AND WHY DID THEY NERF ELEMENTALIST STAFF which already was the most memeweapon to exist!?

This would truely be the best skin and the only one i am buying. We need to stop supporting those weird Warclawskins... when in reality all they have to do is take 20% of the resources that goes into these Warclawskins (which are purely for Wvw, because lets be real who uses warclaw outside of that) and put them on what really matters... FUN AND INTERACTIVE GAMEPLAY.

Gameplay is just Boonblobs with +50% Minstrelsupporters that sit on eachother and noone dies and roaming is just Celestialslackers that have 30+ minute staring contests that they call "duelling".

vote confused all you want... but i think its mindblowing that they create new skins for this gamemode while completly neglecting it at the same time...

dont get me wrong.. i am happy that you like the new skins and they indeed look good! BUT why on earth are they spending their resources for skins... while the whole gamemode is a burning dumpsterfire since the feb 2020 patch and we are loosing players faster than you can say: "i thought this thread is about Warclawskins".

The green one... sigh...

Based lol

• Thanks 2

Mad Realm is almost the best because of it's general look and what you can do with dye (Cinders dye on it's top right dye slot and either something shadowy or vibrant for a highlight like Arcane dye in the bottom Left slot has an awesome look). The only thing that ruins it are the little flappy wings that don't look right at all. 

Luminous Raider I think is next up because of what you can do with dye. 

I'd like to have a mount that just had good artwork and looked legit like something that would be called a "Warclaw". The main problem is there's either weird dye slot linking that makes a color scheme difficult on most warclaws or there are janky saddles or bulky stuff tacked on for some reason.

These new warclaws look like they have those same problems but with a horn slapped on it's head. Because why not? 

16 minutes ago, kash.9213 said:

Mad Realm is almost the best because of it's general look and what you can do with dye (Cinders dye on it's top right dye slot and either something shadowy or vibrant for a highlight like Arcane dye in the bottom Left slot has an awesome look). The only thing that ruins it are the little flappy wings that don't look right at all. 

Luminous Raider I think is next up because of what you can do with dye. 

I'd like to have a mount that just had good artwork and looked legit like something that would be called a "Warclaw". The main problem is there's either weird dye slot linking that makes a color scheme difficult on most warclaws or there are janky saddles or bulky stuff tacked on for some reason.

These new warclaws look like they have those same problems but with a horn slapped on it's head. Because why not? 

I like the celestial stardust one because it matches my gear stat.

A skeleton horse would be cool. Dead like this game mode.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sinmir.6504 said:

Considering the Warclaw package. Though Nian Warclaw skins... where's the pop tart and trail of rainbows.

I'd go with the red one.

A rainbow trail one would be pretty cool ngl. Or one that has legendary footprint graphics.

16 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I thought they were kind of fugly this time tbh. I want more of them cybernetics skins though.

There's always something off with every Warclaw skin, like silly little wings or horns someplace that don't make sense, or they'll tack on a bunch of clunky stuff. Some of their bodies are shaped funny and dye channels are a mess on a lot of them. The lack of effort is kind of a kick in the gut considering it's just a wingless Griffon model and we don't even get a WvW tuned Beatle or one of the fun mounts to ride. I wouldn't mind so much if I thought the Warclaw proceeds were going towards World vs World, or at least towards some new iteration and I don't mean Alliances.

It's basically a lot of the problems Triumphant gear has. I can't understand why Spvp got way better looking gear with effects that aren't overtuned and blotchy or with bulky nonsensical attachments on shoulders or whatever.  WvW sometimes feels like the dopey little brother who gets all the trashy handmedowns or leftovers. 

• Thanks 1