If you complain...but still play this class...dunno what to think of you

Arheundel.6451

After all this and what still need to come, if you still log in on ele....you are hopeless, simple as that. If you waste time coming to the forum to complain about the state of the class...while still playing it...you are hopeless. If you want real changes...stop playing the class, and changes would come soon after not because they care..but because you send a clear and strong message to the outside audience, especially the stream community, you show them how this game is far from being the Gem of MMO as those corporate suck up on Youtube would want you to believe.

If you want real changes these days..you need to hit people where it actually matter: the wallet! Anything else is a wasteful excercise in frustration and more of a laughable act, if you hate this class design...but still play it and come on this forum to complain....simply speaking you are a living meme.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 11
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Markus.6415 said:

So by switching to mechanist or firebrand (wich clearly is anets intention).... how exactly am I hurting their wallet? What a nonsense post....

i think he means Dont log on at all. I.E if ur a Ele main whos Unmoving. to leave gw2.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

After all this and what still need to come, if you still log in on ele....you are hopeless, simple as that. If you waste time coming to the forum to complain about the state of the class...while still playing it...you are hopeless. If you want real changes...stop playing the class, and changes would come soon after not because they care..but because you send a clear and strong message to the outside audience, especially the stream community, you show them how this game is far from being the Gem of MMO as those corporate suck up on Youtube would want you to believe.

If you want real changes these days..you need to hit people where it actually matter: the wallet! Anything else is a wasteful excercise in frustration and more of a laughable act, if you hate this class design...but still play it and come on this forum to complain....simply speaking you are a living meme.

No no no no no. Let me break it down for ya. If you want changes....STOP PLAYING. None of this "reroll" garbage. THAT is voting with your wallet. Otherwise, you're just giving them what they want. You ask me, those who rerolled are the "hopeless" ones...But let me ask you, how many of you have the guts to not cough up money for EoD or this 4th expansion?...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

No no no no no. Let me break it down for ya. If you want changes....STOP PLAYING. None of this "reroll" garbage. THAT is voting with your wallet. Otherwise, you're just giving them what they want. You ask me, those who rerolled are the "hopeless" ones...But let me ask you, how many of you have the guts to not cough up money for EoD or this 4th expansion?...

Geez can't i decide for myself wether i want to play gw2 of not? Like seriously i Just do whatever seems more enjoyable for myself. Idc about the consequences of my actions and i'm pretty sure Anet doesn't either.  Besides that i'm pretty sure Anet tries it's best to make a good balance patch, they just fail miserably at it. Leaving the game isn't suddenly gonna improve their game balancing skillset. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

Aha i havent got EoD yay for me I guess 😄

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

Wouldnt really call it hopeless.

at the end of the day, its possible to enjoy more then one proffession realistically, and plenty do, its annoying sure if one of the proffessions you want to play isnt in a great spot.. but the vast majority in gw2 Do not Die hard main a singular proffession.. the games not designed realistically to be amazing at supporting that given the fact it goes to such lengths to ensure u can freely reroll

No verticle progression

Level/gear dont matter in SPVP.

no level increase / gear increase.

Masteries account wide.

• Like 2

On 6/25/2022 at 11:41 AM, Markus.6415 said:

So by switching to mechanist or firebrand (wich clearly is anets intention).... how exactly am I hurting their wallet? What a nonsense post....

So.....you're a random dude in need of a new game...then come across a MMO with 9 classes...but only 2-3 getting played constantly across all game mode and....

13 hours ago, Jski.6180 said:

The class is fun and realty no other classes plays like it dose but is for some reasoned balanced in such a way to get ppl to stop playing it. There is very clear wrongs anet is doing to the player base of ele players.

Linked something but you know what? Screw it really.....

On 6/25/2022 at 12:19 PM, Arheundel.6451 said:

Yea so even if ele is fun to play but in a very bad state, lets just be quiet so they never see the problems, good idea. 

If u have a little scretch on ur TV u bought as a Company for example and u r using it anyway bc it obv still works but u write a complaint anyway, the seller wont tell u that everything with the TV is fine just bc u r using it anyway. He will solve the problems by giving u a discount or sth. He wont just say: shut up, u r using the TV, so its fine.

I hope things r clear now.

Edited by SeTect.5918
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, SeTect.5918 said:

Yea so even if ele is fun to play but in a very bad state, lets just be quiet so they never see the problems, good idea. 

If u have a little scretch on ur TV u bought as a Company for example and u r using it anyway bc it obv still works but u write a complaint anyway, the seller wont tell u that everything with the TV is fine just bc u r using it anyway. He will solve the problems by giving u a discount or sth. He wont just say: shut up, u r using the TV, so its fine.

I hope things r clear now.

How that worked out for you after 10 years?

• Confused 1

On 6/25/2022 at 4:19 AM, Arheundel.6451 said:

🤡

19 hours ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

I don't think they care about numbers at all. 

Ele used to be the most played class. With uninteresting elite specs and nerfs to every build, most players moved on, and you can actually see in endgame content you barely see any ele player. 

Raids, strikes, WvW, fractals, even in open world, the ele ratio is significant low compared to 5 years ago. 

I believe they don't care. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

Linked something but you know what? Screw it really.....

In a word where there no group size or bechmarks or even any type of composition sure but that not what gw2 is or realty any type of game is that you play with other ppl. GW2 was made with the ideal of playing the way you want but pve was made into non open pve events. Spvp and wvw has always been about "set builds" and over all the balancing team has NOT been able to do any thing that well for balancing beyond having a favorite class to buff over and over (not ele and some how it was nerf over and over).

weaver is still good, tempest is still good.

hammer is a pure PVE design abomination and  catalyst is just a core ele with a bonus field and some recycled aura mechanics.

I still regularly play weaver/tempest but I'm never ever going to play hammer, I don't like raids/strikes and even if I did, I think hammer is a god awful weapon cause the 3/4 split melee/ranged just doesn't work. Not to mention it's just a different version of sword and IMO sword is just better.

Edited by scerevisiae.1972
  • Confused 1