New Hacks in WvW? Seen Something New

Jitters.9401

On 7/23/2022 at 3:37 AM, MedievalThings.5417 said:

This "feaure" has been happening since launch.  The same program that people have been using since launch.  It's not as random as people think.  I record all my fights.  If you do that, and rewatch all the footage, you will be amazed at how often players cheat, and not just no ranks.  I see more mithril and diamond rank players speed. teleport, no clip hack, etc than any other rank.

Seen that happen while i was in-game some kitten ranger tried to get a camp we were like 5-6 people, so we jumped him, he ported away ported back 2 secs later and disappeared again.

• Like 3

Few minutes ago before logging out; we witnessed many Thief Profession players resurrecting in near death downstate to full health...while we were attempting to kill them. It is very common with Elementalist Profession but we did not expect this sudden change especially with this large amount.

Some of the players were able to look into it and there are indeed exploits in their traits that allows them to resurrect.

WvW has been so dead for so many years...the only solution to it is to completely delete it and start it over with a new Philosophy

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 9/17/2023 at 10:23 PM, Burnfall.9573 said:

Few minutes ago before logging out; we witnessed many Thief Profession players resurrecting in near death downstate to full health...while we were attempting to kill them. It is very common with Elementalist Profession but we did not expect this sudden change especially with this large amount.

Some of the players were able to look into it and there are indeed exploits in their traits that allows them to resurrect.

WvW has been so dead for so many years...the only solution to it is to completely delete it and start it over with a new Philosophy

Interesting the other day i rally from a necromancer that was PK'ed and he magically full health after some one finish it, it  went from killed to full health and then back to his zerg.

I was like so this is the sate that Anet wants some servers to be... how nice.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

Interesting the other day i rally from a necromancer that was PK'ed and he magically full health after some one finish it, it  went from killed to full health and then back to his zerg.

I was like so this is the sate that Anet wants some servers to be... how nice.

It could be cheating, but if it happened near the mercenary ogres in EBG, it could be the ogre banner.

Today I fought a catalyst in a lord room and me and my friends couldn't do any damage to him at all... looked at combat log and all we see is the damage he did to us, no damage on him during all the fight. I repeat: NO ONE DID NO DAMMAGE to him during the 2-3 min fights.

I guess its time to stop playing and wait for Anet to wake up and fix their stuff.

• Thanks 2

I watched a "fight guild" group rip SMC lord's breakbar in 1 whole second, and then play it off in discord like it was a glitch and they were sure it wouldn't happen again.  Once the person dialed it in, you couldn't tell as much at the next lord fight, but you could also tell it was getting melted differently. Pathetic excuses like that have pushed good players away from WvW because they don't like getting cheated and spied on every day from you hacks.  Way to go, you've ruined everyone's good time because you are a brat.  Keep playing this stuff off like it's no big deal and keep watching our numbers and good players leave.  There will only be three "fight guild" groups spying on each other and cheating to beat each other eventually because you refuse to be cool gamers.  Fix yourselves if it applies. 

• Like 5

There is a Resurrection exploit that is happening with Thief Profession and Elementalist Profession which they regain full health when they are nearly killed in downstate. Recently, Engineer Profession started to behave this way and is confirmed by 'questionable' players in our server that, the exploit exists and that Superior Rune of The Trapper is heavily involved.

Mesmer Profession is being added to the list as well.

The Community has pleaded with Anet for years to remove the rune and t'll this day, Anet continues to ignore our concerns; knowing that the rune is Toxic to our experiences.

Today, in another game party chat; we had 3 "questionable" Guild Wars 2 hackers stated that, "if Anet listened to the players and played their game, 80% of the game exploits and hacks would have been taken care of." Than concluded that, Anet only cares about Gem Store Trading, and if there is a lot of attention to a hacker in reddit forum, they will do something. She advice us to stop wasting our time in Guild Wars 2 forum when complaining about hackers and exploits because Anet will not read them, only Reddit "

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

There is a Resurrection exploit that is happening with Thief Profession and Elementalist Profession which they regain full health when they are nearly killed in downstate. Recently, Engineer Profession started to behave this way and is confirmed by 'questionable' players in our server that, the exploit exists and that Superior Rune of The Trapper is heavily involved.

Mesmer Profession is being added to the list as well.

The Community has pleaded with Anet for years to remove the rune and t'll this day, Anet continues to ignore our concerns; knowing that the rune is Toxic to our experiences.

Today, in another game party chat; we had 3 "questionable" Guild Wars 2 hackers stated that, "if Anet listened to the players and played their game, 80% of the game exploits and hacks would have been taken care of." Than concluded that, Anet only cares about Gem Store Trading, and if there is a lot of attention to a hacker in reddit forum, they will do something. She advice us to stop wasting our time in Guild Wars 2 forum when complaining about hackers and exploits because Anet will not read them, only Reddit "

Trapper runes give you 300 condition damage and +15% duration. 

How on earth could that have anything to do with players resurecting to 100% hp? Even if we for a moment assumed it was bugged and still gave you stealth... well that should be noticable.

3 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

How on earth could that have anything to do with players resurecting to 100% hp? Even if we for a moment assumed it was bugged and still gave you stealth... well that should be noticable.

Well, anet messed with runes very recently, who knows what they broke in the process? Wouldn't be the first time weird stuff happens after an update ...

That being said, i haven't seen any sort of rez exploit and as usual - as long there is no conclusive evidence i remain sceptical, because there are a lot more false accusations regarding exploits and hacks, than actual cheating.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

I can only show this "bug" and it stated it was "fixed"

"Rebound" Ele revive bug (Fixed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY51hoiZTTk

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Sleepwalker.1398 said:

Felt lag so tried moved out of smc.
Not sure how others saw it but this what 3.6k looks like....

Maybe it looks like this?

I can't explain this, I kept being forced to about face when using the sword skills as if the downed player was behind me.  Looks like it also happened to the spellbreaker besides me (looks a lot like Taunt but thief has no access to Taunt that I know of?); if you look at arc my ping is only 47...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

I can't explain this, I kept being forced to about face when using the sword skills as if the downed player was behind me.  Looks like it also happened to the spellbreaker besides me (looks a lot like Taunt but thief has no access to Taunt that I know of?); if you look at arc my ping is only 47...

here is a 11 years old video of Thief Profession in downstate vanishing. This one is very common in WvW after 1 vanish.

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

19 hours ago, Megastorm.6219 said:

I watched a "fight guild" group rip SMC lord's breakbar in 1 whole second, and then play it off in discord like it was a glitch and they were sure it wouldn't happen again.  Once the person dialed it in, you couldn't tell as much at the next lord fight, but you could also tell it was getting melted differently. Pathetic excuses like that have pushed good players away from WvW because they don't like getting cheated and spied on every day from you hacks.  Way to go, you've ruined everyone's good time because you are a brat.  Keep playing this stuff off like it's no big deal and keep watching our numbers and good players leave.  There will only be three "fight guild" groups spying on each other and cheating to beat each other eventually because you refuse to be cool gamers.  Fix yourselves if it applies. 

I've actually seen the SMC lord melt very fast. Happened one time our zerg went in. We were very surprised when he melted like the NET lord in the alpine border lands. I think it took us 15 seconds. Hasn't happened since. That was maybe 3 months ago.

• Like 1

We just witnessed a Thief Profession one shot a player through Pangloss Mine wall while she was standing outside. We chased the Thief Profession player and he was able to teleport 1500+ range and ran off. 

One of the player sent this video link to us and told us that Thief players are still able to teleport at long distance and as for the teleporting through Pang wall; it is an exploit.

It is very surprising that old exploits and old hacks are still working. I think I am done for now with the game until the next patch. Until than, the game is Broken, I am not a Dev. and do not want to deal with this Kitten anymore. 

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Confused 2

11 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

😞 That's desyncing where the server expects the player to be in one spot and then they report they are in another since their connection was slow. When my upload speed fell below 1.0 Mb/s guild mates would tell I was behind them but I was way ahead of them. When it caught up they would say how did you get all the way up there!?

Edited by TheGrimm.5624

1 hour ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

We just witnessed a Thief Profession one shot a player through Pangloss Mine wall while she was standing outside. We chased the Thief Profession player and he was able to teleport 1500+ range and ran off. 

One of the player sent this video link to us and told us that Thief players are still able to teleport at long distance and as for the teleporting through Pang wall; it is an exploit.

It is very surprising that old exploits and old hacks are still working. I think I am done for now with the game until the next patch. Until than, the game is Broken, I am not a Dev. and do not want to deal with this Kitten anymore. 

Why do you post misleading stuff? To say the thief teleported +1500 range makes it sound like he is somehow doing it with one skill by an exploit yet that's not what the video shows.

How is chaining teleports from multiple skills any different from any other profession chaining teleports, leaps, etc.?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Chaba.5410 said:

Why do you post misleading stuff? To say the thief teleported +1500 range makes it sound like he is somehow doing it with one skill by an exploit yet that's not what the video shows.

How is chaining teleports from multiple skills any different from any other profession chaining teleports, leaps, etc.?

Do not call me a liar. One of the player sent a link 

41 minutes ago, Chaba.5410 said:

Beyond 1200 range is 1200+ I understood why the player sent us the link

Here is a 11 years old Thief Profession player experiencing teleportation, teleporting under and through a flat surface to appear on top of the surface. Thief Profession teleporting goes through and under surfaces, objects and re-appear above them. So it would not be any surprise if their is an exploit to allow them to teleport through walls, gates; which is very common in WvW

In Healthy and Competitive game, this would be known as a hack, exploit but hey!! it is Anet.  They created a "Rogue" Profession in the name of "Balance" with an Exploitable Design alongside with a Exploitable Stealth Mechanic. 

If I were to show this video to a Healthy, Competitive game Company, they would outright call it an exploit, hack because going through any surface is an exploit, hack.

Also, Thief Profession and Stealth Mechanic were ever to be introduced to Healthy, Competitive games....it would be Immediately be flagged as an exploit, hack but not here in Guild Wars 2.

Exploits, hacks, Bad Design, Toxic mechanics and its abuse, are celebrated, encouraged, tolerated, protected, justified and are considered normal and "Balance" in Guild Wars 2

"What You Allow....What You Encourage....Is.....What Will Continue"

""Anet Teach Players How To Treat The Game By What They Allow And By What They Tolerate""

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Confused 2