Mech

WillPaharu.4837

It's like Sceptre-Weaver or GS Berserker or GS Chrono or DH, in that if you let it do its thing then it will very quickly wreck you, but if you properly focus it then it quickly melts. 9 times out of 10, if a rifle mech/scrapper is causing problems, its your own teams fault for not counter-pressuring it properly.

Edited by Ragnar.4257
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, WillPaharu.4837 said:

so far it's seeming like it's not actually a problem haha. i just heard some ppl saying recently " mech is going to make me quit this game". 

Mechanist has continued to be a dominant force in PvP.

The best duelist in the game right now, tank node from any 1v2 and beats 1 just about anything 1v1.

• Confused 11

It's not necessarily the functionality and allegedly over-tuned performance that annoys people.

The very existence of that needlessly huge, goo-coloured robot that likes to block the view of both foes and allies can also be a reason to complain.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

Mechanist has continued to be a dominant force in PvP.

The best duelist in the game right now, tank node from any 1v2 and beats 1 just about anything 1v1.

No

I routinely 1v2 and kill this particular Rifle Mech duo in the ffa, as a Condi Druid. They absolutely melt to any condi damage, even subpar output, or really just any offensive aggression at all. Rifle Mech is certainly not a duelist class. It's a Roamer / Team Fighter, really just good for +ing and nothing else.

These Rifle Mech builds are just kind of bad. I don't understand from where we are getting so many complaints & statements like this about Mech lately. Rifle Scrapper is waaay better and even Rifle Scrapper seriously struggles next to meta in a competitive 5v5 setting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

No

I routinely 1v2 and kill this particular Rifle Mech duo in the ffa, as a Condi Druid. They absolutely melt to any condi damage, even subpar output, or really just any offensive aggression at all. Rifle Mech is certainly not a duelist class. It's a Roamer / Team Fighter, really just good for +ing and nothing else.

These Rifle Mech builds are just kind of bad. I don't understand from where we are getting so many complaints & statements like this about Mech lately. Rifle Scrapper is waaay better and even Rifle Scrapper seriously struggles next to meta in a competitive 5v5 setting.

Meta doesn't matter for the majority of the remaining people still playing sPvP. Just because it isn't meta doesn't mean you can't easily beat over 80% of the remaining players in sPvP. They simply aren't good enough to deal with Mechanists.

That aside, we also don't know how 'good' your mentioned Mechanist duo actually is and if they even try to put in effort in the free for all arena.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1