Yes, Yes

ruikarikun.9402

1 hour ago, ruikarikun.9402 said:

Keep jumping on dead character body like toxic elitist *very bad person*. Keep spamming emotions. In snowball match with one side mm.

Keep going.

Nice, very nice.

Just wait till you get them on your team and make them work a little extra hard to make sure the match is a win. See if they're still jumping and emote spamming then. 🙂

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Gibson.4036 said:

How is it I manage to never get queued with these corpse dancers? Are they too high rank for me? 

With the matchmaking, even if they were, I should run into them occasionally, right?

In my experience the only time I see it happen is when you've steam rolled some particular player like 10x in a row who thought he was your equal, which absolutely enrages the guy who is losing and he becomes ultra focused on proving to himself that he's still as good as you are. Then when he finally gets a kill on you, even if he 3v1s you to do it, there is this delusional ego high where they are currently not able to concoct any witty statements or do anything very cerebral at all, and the natural reaction to mock you somehow comes in the form of jumping up and down on your body until you vanish into respawn.

So in other words, most of the time when some kid jumps up and down your body to mock you, what he's really saying to you is: "You are a Raid Boss and I am very excited that I finally achieved a kill on you".

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Infinity.2876 said:

What about sitting, sleeping, or dancing.

Also the fire tornado finisher is my fave(tempest fire overload)

Back before rifle engi got buffed I played scrapper and finished a guy and he had no idea what killed him. 

With my asuran, I position myself over their head and then do /sit over and over to make look like I'm bouncing my *** on and off of their face. Only works with asuran animation.

Usually doesn't get to people first time around, but if you keep doing it, it really triggers some people.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524

On 8/14/2022 at 3:43 AM, ruikarikun.9402 said:

Keep jumping on dead character body like toxic elitist *very bad person*. Keep spamming emotions. In snowball match with one side mm.

Keep going.

Nice, very nice.

1) dont let that get to you, m8.

2)why do you think posting in the forums will somehow solve the problem?

3) Buddy..... just kill them and /dance on them... people like that get "extra-spicy" when you give them the little /dance treaty, followed by a /cry.  Nothing more satisfying.  FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE! you could also create a nice guild and make the tag [Tbag]. Keep flashing it while /dancing... THATS THE JAM.  

20 hours ago, Infinity.2876 said:

What about sitting, sleeping, or dancing.

Also the fire tornado finisher is my fave(tempest fire overload)

Back before rifle engi got buffed I played scrapper and finished a guy and he had no idea what killed him. 

I sometimes /kneel next to a slain player. If I got time for that. Just to pay a little respect to the character that players care about.