engineers with robots is out of control

kima.3045

they did beta?   

robot should be a pet / bring utilities to the game, like extra skills

not be 200% dps and high hp, while engineer have all defenses

- hide, send robot hide, you die

- send robot, invulnerability you are death

- you down the engineer robot can kill you in 2 or 3 shots.  

more fun  a pvp game with 2 robots, like 5v7.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 8

I was in a landslide match playing a raid build mechanist last night, bored because it was actually in my favor, and specifically tried to nuke the other mech's golem. 

It took me like a minute of spamming every damage ability I had, maybe more than a minute, to actually kill it. As a glass rifle mech. 

It's pretty ridiculous and I can only assume it's left like this to encourage new players getting steamrolled by them to buy the expansion. Give it a little time and they'll make some overdue changes to it. Slight probably, but some changes. 0.05% damage coefficient reduction and a random time reduction on some of the conditions that will be negligible.

• Thanks 1

i had 22k hp had 80% after fighting a engineer, i put him down, and just the secs of my raising the hand to kill him, robot took like 18k hp of my life.  

that's really bad. is like 100% damage from engineer and 200% from robot....

my 100% damage, vs 300%, that also is been done at the same time, since the robot and engineer attack at the same time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

5 hours ago, kima.3045 said:

i had 22k hp had 80% after fighting a engineer, i put him down, and just the secs of my raising the hand to kill him, robot took like 18k hp of my life.  

that's really bad. is like 100% damage from engineer and 200% from robot....

my 100% damage, vs 300%, that also is been done at the same time, since the robot and engineer attack at the same time.

You should seriously look at the dps from the mech before coming here and making such ridicilous claims like "mech does 200% of the engies dmg".

Thats just outright wrong....

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

20 hours ago, Bast.7253 said:

I was in a landslide match playing a raid build mechanist last night, bored because it was actually in my favor, and specifically tried to nuke the other mech's golem. 

It took me like a minute of spamming every damage ability I had, maybe more than a minute, to actually kill it. As a glass rifle mech. 

Really? I've killed Jade bots in seconds as glass. Maybe check your build?

• Confused 2

On 9/9/2022 at 7:30 AM, kima.3045 said:

they did beta?   

Not only Mech  ! holosmith and scrapper is still OP. Is it because they forgot ? Or they thought we wouldnt notice anything ?

It's just that scrapper, holosmith, mechanist we're all too boosted that people compare normal professions to those specs and feel like they are weak.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

To me the only too stronk path of mechanist is the Auto attack chain comb from buffed rifle and the Robot cause on glass amulet it deal something like 3,5k+ dmg per second just spaming the one Button on range. Just comb it with perma swiftness some stability and an 1200 range Port and you see what you get. Just the mechanist in its actuall state. I dont say it is op cause its not it is fairly ezy to down once you cc it. But have fun cc a mechanist with half brained knowledge of the game xd

• Thanks 1

On 9/9/2022 at 1:30 AM, kima.3045 said:

they did beta?   

ncsoft had to compensate the poor who are playing with 2 buttons

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2022 at 2:30 PM, Sahne.6950 said:

You should seriously look at the dps from the mech before coming here and making such ridicilous claims like "mech does 200% of the engies dmg".

Thats just outright wrong....

You are right, the main damage came from nade/mortar/rifle.

It's scrapper, holosmith, mechanist we're all too boosted that people compare normal professions to those specs and feel like they are weak.

Elite specialization illustrates how overpower a core engineer overhaul is needed.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

The feel super disgusting.

Is that fun to build a OP bot on conquest mode?

That you watched this game and came to the conclusion that mechanist is OP is insane.

Yeah, they keep spamming 11111111111 on mortar kit. They also fail to hit anything 90% of the time. Just standing far away and keep missing mortar shots is not really as impressive as you make it out to be here.

Doesn't even have the signet to revive the mech, so once some people focus the mech, it just dies and leaves the mechanist here absolutely helpless (but hey, I guess they can keep running around missing their mortar shots, right?).

Please, someone help me understand this, was this game supposed to impress me?

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Kodama.6453 said:

That you watched this game and came to the conclusion that mechanist is OP is insane.

Yeah, they keep spamming 11111111111 on mortar kit. They also fail to hit anything 90% of the time. Just standing far away and keep missing mortar shots is not really as impressive as you make it out to be here.

Doesn't even have the signet to revive the mech, so once some people focus the mech, it just dies and leaves the mechanist here absolutely helpless (but hey, I guess they can keep running around missing their mortar shots, right?).

I counted. Out of his first 20 mortar shells fired. He hit a grand total of..... 

And it did 1.3k damage. 

Literally gamebreaking. 5% accuracy mechanist gameplay. OP must nerf!

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Kodama.6453 said:

I'm the clip mech, and everytime I play/record my mech game ,  I will get some commit like mech op, IA bot OP, something like that ...  It's no joke

However when I play holo , the commit will be like "holo damage too strong ...100 to 0 CC..... too OP" , and I play scrapper the commit will be like "Stop post noob build, scrapper for noob play".

The most funny part is ele/mes clip always get positive commit or "Please link build".....🤣

Edited by freakcoco.4287
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1