THEY DID IT THEY DID IT THEY DID IT

Azure The Heartless.3261

It's not that bad @Lan Deathrider.5910 but yeah some still miss the mark.
I want to comment about zerker, like.. the new trait they given is "When you Enter Berserk mode" Like this still contradict how you build zerk? The whole rage skills extend berserk mode so I assume that you want the berserk mode is last as long as possible, but now the new trait need you to "end" zerk mode early so you can gain that bonus again aka entering berserk mode.

F1 back is nice, toughness penalty gone is nice but still got issues, what is the concept here, like do you want to keep zerk mode as long as possible or ending it early aka not extending it.

Defense finally getting new trait, ok well so far it seems usable so that's good, at least it's not 300 secs cd.

They tease about hammer and mace will get some damage back so that's nice. Shake it off break stun from allies so that's nice too for wvw of course.

Outdated core weapon still untouched, boring utility skill also still untouched. From 1 to 10 how would you rate this update?

26 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Not all of them. Some things are WvW/PvP, some look to be game wide changes.

I hope we get official clarification soon. The footage they were showing was in PvP and the OP's screenshot does say it's unique to game mode, but I'd love it if these buffs are game-wide too. 

Edit: Here it is:

Mostly looks to be PvP but there's a good amount of solid improvements for PvE too!

Edited by Stadsport.8714

1 minute ago, cryorion.9532 said:

I am so happy right now. So many good things are coming, FINALLY! 🙂 

They definitely listened to a lot of our general feedback. Things like:

Adding more protection and resistance in Defense.
Adding damage back into at least some of the CCs.
Helping against kiting targets on a primarily melee class (seriously go buy your speed runes now).
I recall someone (not me) asking for barrier on stances with Last stand explicitly.
Resistance in Berserk mode.
I recall proposing 4 stacks of Adrenal Health in the past, and I like how they are going to do it and that they are making CI and BP function the same way.
More condi cleansing on Torch was asked for in the omnibus.
I called for that specific BSW nerf, I then went further but they went with the first version I proposed.

Now if only 100Blades got a shortened cast time...

Things I'm looking forward to: Cleansing Ire, prot on burst, weakness on burst, Quickness on CC, increased movement speed on quickness that stacks with all other movement speed buffs, F1s when Berserk Mode drops.

Seriously go buy speed runes before the price skyrockets.

• Like 3

30% did it, regardless out effective all the changes are.

still needed core weapon changes and utility changes IMO

but i can see they decided to spread warrior utility through traits triggers while leave weapon skills as is.

we will see if it's enough.

Edited by felix.2386
  • Like 1

Yeah the non-bladesworn stuff was mostly good. Bladesworn sucks since they removed the shout crutch it had, but didnt make gunsaber worth using, spellbreakers counter still does 0 damage making Revenge Counter a joke of a trait, but the core and zerker stuff was good. I wish it wasnt the only good part though. Oh and Earthshakers damage is still far too low, it should be a lot higher. For some reason they decided to double down on "CC skills should do no damage" despite that particular experiment being an unmitigated failure.

22 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

They definitely listened to a lot of our general feedback. Things like:

Adding more protection and resistance in Defense.
Adding damage back into at least some of the CCs.
Helping against kiting targets on a primarily melee class (seriously go buy your speed runes now).
I recall someone (not me) asking for barrier on stances with Last stand explicitly.
Resistance in Berserk mode.
I recall proposing 4 stacks of Adrenal Health in the past, and I like how they are going to do it and that they are making CI and BP function the same way.
More condi cleansing on Torch was asked for in the omnibus.
I called for that specific BSW nerf, I then went further but they went with the first version I proposed.

Now if only 100Blades got a shortened cast time...

Things I'm looking forward to: Cleansing Ire, prot on burst, weakness on burst, Quickness on CC, increased movement speed on quickness that stacks with all other movement speed buffs, F1s when Berserk Mode drops.

Seriously go buy speed runes before the price skyrockets.

Pretty much this, plus the new rousing resilience looks nice to use, and resistance on dodge trait could be very impactful.
I believe defense will be a viable sustain line now, which is great. I really like how a lot of the trait interactions added are going to have very different interactions and implications based on the espec, should help give more diverse flavor to the play style. There’s no way to know without playing it though 🙂 

We have entered the CMC era bois.

Edited by oscuro.9720
  • Like 1

Guys remember we now get the f1 core back BUT and this is just a big but. The Berserker Mode goes automatic in when adrenalin is full...... this might be a bit stupid xd but we will see. Tho also that Berserker mode entering isnt a burst skill anymore is a bit meeh xd. Gues we will need to wait Till test it ingame.

19 minutes ago, Pati.2438 said:

Guys remember we now get the f1 core back BUT and this is just a big but. The Berserker Mode goes automatic in when adrenalin is full...... this might be a bit stupid xd but we will see. Tho also that Berserker mode entering isnt a burst skill anymore is a bit meeh xd. Gues we will need to wait Till test it ingame.

I think you misunderstand. You don’t automatically go into berserk mode. You still have to activate it. Current berserk mode has a cast time and an area effect that was removed when entering berserk mode. The cast time is gone, but you aren’t automatically forced into berserk mode. Unless I misunderstand your post, in which case ignore me, I’m big dum dum

Edited by oscuro.9720
  • Like 1

Just now, Pati.2438 said:

@oscuro.9720 well in patch nodes they just said "Berserker Mode now activades instandly" gues i understand it wrong here xd! But now guys we need to complete evade virtuoso since they will just destroy us to hell with 2 defence shatters lmao xD

They showed it in the stream and he definitely had to press a button to enter (it’s bound to f2). Hope that helps 🙂