Six More Minutes to Knightfall bugged for people who had the original achievement unlocked years ago

I just got it in a private match with 11 minutes 15 seconds left. I'm pretty sure I got a time of 9:15 on Monday without getting the achievement. My account is old, I played the first lion's arch attack, but I didn't get this achievement then.

Edit: In this last map, there were people who claimed not to receive it.

Edited by Aurikan.5347
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, AoPle.7326 said:

wrong, this achievement does not block progress.

I am also affected by the bug because I have completed the achievement 8 years ago, but for the meta you only need 18 of 21 possible achivments ... for the progress you can ignore the bug.

I've been complaining about this for over a week and no one I've spoken with has pointed out my blindness to this fact before.  Thank you for that.

So is this meta possible without even doing the open world battle for lions arch mission?

29 minutes ago, Techstriker.4130 said:

I've been complaining about this for over a week and no one I've spoken with has pointed out my blindness to this fact before.  Thank you for that.

So is this meta possible without even doing the open world battle for lions arch mission?

The meta event or the meta achievement?  You can click on the meta achievement and see everything that counts.  From there you can find the answer to your question.

14 hours ago, Kronos.3695 said:

If they're ever going to fix this bug, it will be with tomorrow's patch.

One player can hope.

Yep otherwise good luck to anyone who wants to get that achievement if they later decide to fix it.  Either it gets fixed tomorrow with the best odds of getting the achievement being that day before it quickly drops down to near impossible when Wintersday releases.