"Physics" of Savage Scale Loincloth makes it look like diaper

Wensy.1236

It could be worse.  Elderscrolls online has a costume (timbercrow wanderer) That has a loincloth, and they did actually put a non-dyeable diaper underneath it.  The thing sticks out of the sides of the loincloth and is quite visible. 
Savage Scale is magnitudes better aesthetically.  

Edit: Heh, try sitting in a lotus chair, or any seat that makes your character sit cross-legged.  It is amusing.   Based on that behavior, I think they used a full skirt and just made parts of it invisible.

Edited by Zebulous.2934
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

Edit: Heh, try sitting in a lotus chair, or any seat that makes your character sit cross-legged.  It is amusing.   Based on that behavior, I think they used a full skirt and just made parts of it invisible.

Male norn wearing the loincloth sitting in tea time chair is a (nsfw) sight to see. Gave me a good long laugh.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Farohna.6247 said:

I saw a giant norn in a pink dyed one with wings, beard, and sparkles.  Diaper no.  Oddly bondage, maybe.

So much this!

I've seen barbarian themed armor in many games and illustrations, and none ever provoked that particular association in me before. 😄 The cut looks odd (loin region, shoulder pads) and the whole thing looks hastily designed. I don't know why I wasted Gems on this in a moment of brain fart.

Edit - P.S. regarding funny physics: https://i.imgur.com/JzYkpzo.jpg , https://i.imgur.com/qhIjBtK.jpg😂

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, roederich.2716 said:

Wont buy it anyways.

Lets be serious here:

Nerfing Booba of Marionette but selling booba bikini in gemstore...

I would have thought that the main selling points were thigh and midriff exposure.

The top doesn't have a cleavage window.  It doesn't even have separate cups. Just one long horizontal ovoid without even an indent at the sternum.  

There was even a complaint that it made thinner female character models look entirely flat chested. 

If Booba was the point, then savage scale missed it.

Edit: the top is still useful. Medium armor users get one more way to avoid trench coats. I have seen the top used with heavy armor as well.

Edited by Zebulous.2934
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, roederich.2716 said:

Wont buy it anyways.

Lets be serious here:

Nerfing Booba of Marionette but selling booba bikini in gemstore...

2 hours ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

I would have thought that the main selling points were thigh and midriff exposure.

The top doesn't have a cleavage window.  It doesn't even have separate cups. Just one long horizontal ovoid without even an indent at the sternum.  

There was even a complaint that it made thinner female character models look entirely flat chested. 

If Booba was the point, then savage scale missed it.

Edit: the top is still useful. Medium armor users get one more way to avoid trench coats. I have seen the top used with heavy armor as well.

^This. There's very little "Booba" to do with this top's design. I've only given it a glance, and it does to my eyes seems to flatten the breasts of one of the female character I may have considered using it on.

• Like 1

I didn't take screenshots but I previewed this on several of my female characters and I don't think it changed their breasts. My sylvari elementalist, who uses the skinniest possible model does look almost entirely flat chested, but she is, regardless of what she's wearing. On my norn engineer, who uses the biggest model her breasts are quite prominent and like @anninke.7469 said the top doesn't accentuate them but also doesn't hide them, it's just kind of draped over the top. Same with my other characters, it's determined by the character model, not the armour skin.

But I also agree with the people saying that showing off a female character's breasts likely isn't the point of this skin, as it's not styalised like many of the others which do that (e.g. low cut neck line). It's more showing off a character's midriff and arms, a lot of the 'sleeveless' tops have big shoulders or straps/wristguards or something, or have one bare arm and one sleeve, so it's not to have one which doesn't cover them up.

• Like 2

On 11/17/2022 at 4:57 PM, Freya.9075 said:

I guess you have not seen an asura or male norn in foefire legwraps medium skin yet 👀 

My Norn Spell breaker wears for fire with that wide brimmed hat in very bright reds yellow and pink dye He looks great,

And my Norn Engineer wears the leggings now with the new chest armor with Bubblegum dye and Raven shoes now when they make a Speedo bottom he will get that