WvW World Restructuring Beta 02.12.2022 till 09.12.2022

Kapitaen Fock.3560

53 minutes ago, Kapitaen Fock.3560 said:

Some players recieved today an ingame-mail stating there will be a WvW World Restructuring Beta starting next Friday. But not all players got that mail. I havn't read anything about it before.

Question: Will there be a Beta next week or was that mail an error?

Where did your dates from the subject comes from? Both are already in the past. Were you over max in game mail message perchance? Have seen where there will be more in game messages queued that won't come thru until enough messages that are already displayed are cleared out.

7 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Where did your dates from the subject comes from? Both are already in the past.

Ok, I wrote it as a german would write it. I meant 02. December 2022 till 09. December 2022, so it is next week.

9 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Were you over max in game mail message perchance? Have seen where there will be more in game messages queued that won't come thru until enough messages that are already displayed are cleared out.

I wasn't the one getting that mail, but I have heard from more then one player that they got this mail today. And I do not think all of them made that mistake.

4 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Where did your dates from the subject comes from? Both are already in the past. Were you over max in game mail message perchance? Have seen where there will be more in game messages queued that won't come thru until enough messages that are already displayed are cleared out.

Some countries use different formats.  The one OP is listing would be Dec 2 - Dec 9, 2022.

10 hours ago, Kapitaen Fock.3560 said:

Some players recieved today an ingame-mail stating there will be a WvW World Restructuring Beta starting next Friday. But not all players got that mail. I havn't read anything about it before.

Are there any screenshot proof by „some players“ of this ingame mail?

6 hours ago, Draygo.9473 said:

The WvW team selection thing seems to be enabled. 

It has been enabled for almost a month, was added when they changed the normal WvW gui.

Anyway, I find this highly unlikely and probably a mailing bug (maybe they had planned one but scrapped it and forgot mails....). We ought to get more heads up otherwise tomorrow would be last day for selection.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

It has been enabled for almost a month, was added when they changed the normal WvW gui.

Anyway, I find this highly unlikely and probably a mailing bug (maybe they had planned one but scrapped it and forgot mails....). We ought to get more heads up otherwise tomorrow would be last day for selection.

Where you can pick guild yes, but there is an additional tab now where you can pick the world as well now.

https://i.imgur.com/Tdy7tot.png

Edited by Vegeta.2563

22 hours ago, Kapitaen Fock.3560 said:

Thanks for the warning post. o/ 

So that's another bug to add the list ANet, partial mailout.

1 day notice - players probably have to have their Guild and Team selections made by 11:59 pm Pacific time on Thursday, per usual (that's 8:59 PM EST or GMT-5, for those in other time zones).

No word that I've seen whether the Team selection will actually be part of this Beta test, but I'd guess Guild Leaders should choose one and have everyone running with them choose that one, too, to be safe.