What's this silence?

Zekent.3652

Is the old (bad) ANet back? OP omega unfun specs making this gamemode even worse and suddenly ANet acts like there's nothing wrong on PvP once again, where's the "transparent communication" now?

Why can't we get balance hotfixes like other games? When there are CLEARLY overperforming unskilled things.

Do something about Defense Spellbreaker, do something about Catalyst, and after that. Do something about the classes that are gonna be stronger after Catalyst and Defense Spellbreaker nerfs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3

13 hours ago, Zizekent.2398 said:

Is the old (bad) ANet back? OP omega unfun specs making this gamemode even worse and suddenly ANet acts like there's nothing wrong on PvP once again, where's the "transparent communication" now?

Why can't we get balance hotfixes like other games? When there are CLEARLY overperforming unskilled things.

Do something about Defense Spellbreaker, do something about Catalyst, and after that. Do something about the classes that are gonna be stronger after Catalyst and Defense Spellbreaker nerfs.

Anet should remove PvP and just introduce dragonbash arena..there you can have your 1x build with 3-4 skills on it...that's the only way to please the constant pvp whining. It'd be easier to realize that pvp not for everybody....and effort is required to win

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

i think it could've been ok if they only allowed 1 skill tree per profession instead of ~15 skills total.

At least a more restrictive set of skills.

If they redid it for GW2 I could see it as an arena where all amulets are available again, but only 3 at a time on a rotation. On top of that a rotation of 1 core traitline + 1 more of the espec or profession mechanic traitline made unavailable on a rotation (i.e. only Death, Curses, Scourge or Harb or Reaper available, then the next week is Spite, Blood, Soul Reaping or Harb or Reaper).

22 hours ago, Zizekent.2398 said:

Its fake news, actually Anet telling us about tranperence communication each year for 10 years and each year community trust into this BS and each year anet gives a kitten on it ... and each year community is pissed 

• Thanks 1

On 1/21/2023 at 12:39 AM, Zizekent.2398 said:

The "old" Anet has never left. PvP is dead and everybody knows. The "only" issue left are game designer who pretend otherwise. That lures new player into wrong expectations.

Edited by Marxx.5021
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/22/2023 at 12:04 AM, Arheundel.6451 said:

Anet should remove PvP and just introduce dragonbash arena..there you can have your 1x build with 3-4 skills on it...that's the only way to please the constant pvp whining. It'd be easier to realize that pvp not for everybody....and effort is required to win

one amulet

one class

one skill

just autoattack

then finally the forum will be happy with the balance of the game

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

At least a more restrictive set of skills.

If they redid it for GW2 I could see it as an arena where all amulets are available again, but only 3 at a time on a rotation. On top of that a rotation of 1 core traitline + 1 more of the espec or profession mechanic traitline made unavailable on a rotation (i.e. only Death, Curses, Scourge or Harb or Reaper available, then the next week is Spite, Blood, Soul Reaping or Harb or Reaper).

that would work only if it was 2 core traitlines cuz not everyone buys every expac. that would be interesting tho for sure.

1 hour ago, Barabbas.8715 said:

I hate how Anet cowards are trying to indirectly nerf Gunzerker chad mode by givine literally every class some kind of reflect or sheild crap. They don't want these 69k Gunzerker crits, but their fatty mums sure do.

unblockable goes throught any projectile block/reflect btw

to call it old anet we need at least 6 month with no changes, we just 2 month in this meta, i could be wrong but scepter cata hasnt won mat yet (im considering just EU mat, cuz NA USA can prolly run a full non meta comp and still win, like the condi specter in november's mat). So if there's any nerfs coming it'll be this tuesday after jan mat or next, if we dont, the next patch should be dropping late march.

3 hours ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

which build? cuz with that many projectile hate in the game the 2 most popular build have a big chunk of their dmg denied

It’s a tools build- it doesn’t have any projectiles that I’m aware of.

you probably mean nades, which is decent but it’s been know for a very long time that tools holo is insanely busted.

3 hours ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

to call it old anet we need at least 6 month with no changes, we just 2 month in this meta, i could be wrong but scepter cata hasnt won mat yet (im considering just EU mat, cuz NA USA can prolly run a full non meta comp and still win, like the condi specter in november's mat). So if there's any nerfs coming it'll be this tuesday after jan mat or next, if we dont, the next patch should be dropping late march.

No one in NA even wants to do the Mat- the scene is too toxic to warrant being competitive.

it’s at the point where “competitive players” are mostly ones to stupid to realize that their friends are loathed by the scene.

plenty of Eu is toxic too which doesn’t help, we kindof just wished the players running the scene disappeared