Instances clear out too fast [Merged]

I'm in Arborstone. Every 10 minutes instance is clearing out and asking me to volunteer to leave.

It's pretty annoying getting this very often.

Game needs to re-evaluate how it populates the instances, seems like a new server instance is starting up every 10 minutes.

Very annoying for the player to have to change zones so often. Especially city zone.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, Danikat.8537 said:

You don't actually have to leave when it says that, you can ignore the message and get something like an hour before it will force you to move. If you do ignore it and minimise the pop-up it won't come up again.

Yes I know that but, everyone else is leaving. I want to be in the zone with people in it. There should be a main zone and the rest are instances of it. The main one shouldn't all sudden go away if you can get into it via a que or something.

I don't want to be in a city zone all by myself. And I certainly do not like having to re-enter it every 10 mins.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

It's an MMO. I'm fine with there being more than like two other people on my map. I dunno what the max number is for PoF maps, or what the low end threshold is where it asks you to leave, but it feels like a new instance of a map is spawned if there are more than 10 people on it which is kind of insane. I dunno what the maximum is, but is there any chance we could NOT spawn a new instance until we get closer to cap? I wanna be around people, and I want to not be spammed on average of once around every five minutes to leave my current map.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

On 1/24/2023 at 4:03 AM, uberkingkong.8041 said:

Yes I know that but, everyone else is leaving. I want to be in the zone with people in it. There should be a main zone and the rest are instances of it. The main one shouldn't all sudden go away if you can get into it via a que or something.

I don't want to be in a city zone all by myself. And I certainly do not like having to re-enter it every 10 mins.

I wish we could select instances like in GW1. Their is obviously a list somewhere in the background, with IP numbers. Let us choose.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

These spam messages (by now that is what I consider them) need to stop.

After every teleport it is back. And I consider it spam for these reasons:

Been playing in Vabbi for 90 ish minutes... I now have my 5th (Yes seriously!) popup

The previous 4 times was swapping between 2 IPs only.

If they would remove the reward ENTIRELY but garuantee me at LEAST 1 hour of NO map change spam, I would consider that a massive improvement.

All I want is play the actual game!!!

I do not enjoy playing with constant map change message.

It is litterly getting out of control

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Tuna Bandit.3786 said:

Been playing in Vabbi for 90 ish minutes... I now have my 5th (Yes seriously!) popup

If they would remove the reward ENTIRELY but garuantee me at LEAST 1 hour of NO map change spam, I would consider that a massive improvement.

You can dismiss the message and stay for one hour before the map closes. And sometimes it even goes away. You are not forced to change map when it pops up. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tuna Bandit.3786 said:

The only annoying part of it is with fishing because losing stacks stinks, but you don't need to leave immediately if the message pops up. I normally just dismiss it.

• Like 1