Last Legendary Ring !

12 minutes ago, Khaos.6479 said:

Ppl here are more interesseted by "that proof" than the real subject. I'm over. ☠️

You literally posted 4 screenshots because you thought you were correct, but it appears they don't say what you thought they said, so now it's people being interested in proof of your words who are somehow at fault for anything here. I mean... sure, ok. 😉
...and people -including me- also commented on your general request here, not just about the lack of proof for what you said they promised, but it also doesn't seem to be interesting to you because it's not just agreement all around with what you want, I guess.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Khaos.6479 said:

Ppl here are more interesseted by "that proof" than the real subject. I'm over. ☠️

Look, the reason people react is the claims you made that Anet promised these legendaries. At first there was an attempt to understand your claim and they wanted a better explanation. You kept insisting Anet made the promise and provided “proof” of random forum users talking about a topic. It’s bound to create reactions. Speculation is a big part of forums and it cannot be taken as facts unless it comes from an Anet employee.

If you simply just made a request and stated what you wanted without making it a huge deal with this promise, the topic could have gone way better. If Anet had made a promise and didn’t deliver, you can expect the forum to react to this broken promise with complains all over the place. Basically you would have some support to your claims. Since no promise was made, this is not the case here. 

Edited by Freya.9075
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, jcH.7109 said:

I don’t think we’ll be getting another legendary ring anytime soon, seeing that we already have 2 options for every trinket; 2 legendary amulets, 2 accessories, 2 rings

Only ppl who do WVW and PVP can build Conflux and Transcendence, and those part of this game are not the biggest part. And others here said that it is annoying and very long to build

Plus, they added 3 legendary backpack (Fractals, WVW and PVP) and also 3 Legendary armor (Raids, WVW and PVP). So they were always a PVE option and competitives options to the legendary armor/backpack, so why not do that also for the legendary trinkets ? 

And like I said before, there is no sense to wear Aurora/Vision/Coalescence + Regalia amulet (PVE trinkets) and build Conflux alone, cause Conflux and Transcendence work together.   

• Confused 6

14 minutes ago, Khaos.6479 said:

So they were always a PVE option and competitives options to the legendary armor/backpack, so why not do that also for the legendary trinkets ? 

And like I said before, there is no sense to wear Aurora/Vision/Coalescence + Regalia amulet (PVE trinkets) and build Conflux alone, cause Conflux and Transcendence work together.   

What do you mean? We already have PvE options for trinket, ring, and accessories (with legendary accessories being PvE only).

And what do you mean “there is no sense”? I’ve seen countless people use conflux alone. Aesthetics are subjective. While you might not like how a particular trinket looks alone, other people do.

Edited by jcH.7109
Spelling
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, vares.8457 said:

You should have to play a variety of content to get full legendary and not just one game mode. I don’t see the need for more legendary trinkets. 

Gifts of battle used to be a pain in the kitten for me, but it's 1,000 times better than WvW required for world comp!

2 hours ago, Khaos.6479 said:

And like others here have said before, you are able to make conflux and hide it's appearance. If your time was spent working on it instead of complaining about non-existent promises the devs made, you'd probably have it by now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, Khaos.6479 said:

No need for YOU, I want it. I will not build Conflux and hide the effect because I find it ugly, it's a total no sense. The point of building legendary is the skin and show it.   

You don't have to make Conflux and hide the effect. You can make it without the effect as well.
And like others have said, the point of legendaries is definitely not just the skin. I have full legendary gear but I mostly use other skins. I choose skins that fit my character's aesthetic concept, not skins for the sake of skins. The practicality of legendaries is much more important to me, i.e. free stat swap, upgrade removal and the ability to use it across all characters on my account. I'll unlock the legendary skins I like, just in case I want to use them in the future, but it's a secondary concern for me at best.
You just want people to agree with you. It's fine. We all like it when people agree with us. But don't double down when they don't. Your wishes and taste are no more imporant than any other's.
And we still haven't seen that proof you're talking about. Random users on a Forum are not official statements. No offense, but it's kind of sad that has to be explained.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Khaos.6479 said:

The point of building legendary is the skin and show it.   

For you perhaps but there are more reasons. The QoL is exceptional and I'm not just talking free stat changing, free reskinning, free extractions of sigils, runes and infusions but also the fact that you can equip the legendary items on all characters you have that are eligible. 

I  have the light and heavy set of legendary WvW armors complete. Not because of the skin, which is really meh, but for the QoL reasons. And some weapons I got for the skin (like Nevermore) and some I got purely for the QoL.

Besides, I really don't want all my characters to look the same.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, TheNecrosanct.4028 said:

You don't have to make Conflux and hide the effect. You can make it without the effect as well.

With the addition of being able to hide trinkets they removed the ability to make slumbering conflux and slumbering transcendence. The option is "make conflux and hide it".