What significant life event do you expect to happen to you before the next World Restructuring beta with alliances?

Chaba.5410

May: Planting a tomato plant.

June: Laughing at another disappointing balance pass.

July: Laughing at more wvw development delays.

August: Cutting grass, picking tomatoes, enjoying the sun.

September: Crying cause summer is over.

October: Seeing another thread about random defense and participation credit

November: Laughing at another disappointing balance pass.

December: Wondering how this year went by so fast.

January: Get another update on betas coming in six months for sure this time.

Edited by Xenesis.6389
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2

I expect Guild Wars 10 to come out by the time they release Alliances.  Of course they will announce Alliances with each edition of Guild Was 3 - 9... However, Guild wars 10 will most certainly be the one! 😏

Anet, let's be honest... as WvW players, we will believe you are releasing Alliances when it actually drops on our PCs, and we go into WvW and actually see Alliances... Yeah, we are that jaded about you delivering Alliances in any reasonable time frame.

On 5/1/2023 at 1:06 PM, Chaba.5410 said:

"We’re targeting early to mid-summer to run the first World Restructuring beta with alliances. " - From the studio update blog post today.

I thought we already had the first restructuring beta? 

Personally I don't expect them to release anything until a market competitor gets past the Crowfall vicinity of threat.

7 hours ago, LetoII.3782 said:

I thought we already had the first restructuring beta? 

Personally I don't expect them to release anything until a market competitor gets past the Crowfall vicinity of threat.

WR and Alliances, two different items. Alliances are within the WR system, but just a building block in it. We have had multiple WR betas but no Alliance betas though some players have tried to create Alliances via a single guild to imamate an Alliances. 

On 5/5/2023 at 2:29 AM, TheGrimm.5624 said:

WR and Alliances, two different items. Alliances are within the WR system, but just a building block in it. We have had multiple WR betas but no Alliance betas though some players have tried to create Alliances via a single guild to imamate an Alliances. 

Yea but it's all part of the same improvement..

As far as finished product, we're still at soon. 

We've been at that same (soon!) waypoint, variating between (soon!) the other side of the roadmap, (silence) for a reeeeeeaaaaally long time now.