June 9 – June 23 World Restructuring Beta

12 minutes ago, Bristingr.5034 said:

So... for 2 weeks? Which means you're wanting to test and make sure the new worlds are moving up/down for their win/loss correctly. Anyone down for going for a tie? 😆

The first week is WR testing, the second week is the actual Alliance testing, which might prompt redoing world creation for the second week, so doubt a tie would do anything.

• Confused 2

18 minutes ago, idpersona.3810 said:

Any specifics on this? Or will guidance come out on the 6th?

Ingame press B (WvW menu), then choose the last tab with swords over a shield (world restructuring beta), then choose the guild you want to participate with by tagging it.

Edited by Meva.8327
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, Meva.8327 said:

Ingame press B (WvW menu), then choose the last tab with swords over a shield (world restructuring beta), then choose the guild you want to participate with by tagging it.

Thank you much. I got War Machine skins from the last ones (I think) but I don't ever remember actually doing anything other than just playing WvW during the testing times. I just don't want to miss out since I'll be doing WvW anyways.

• Like 1

I can't wait until sPVP gets years of developer time and infrastructure updates in order to figure out it's match making. Oh wait, it's just the one game mode that gets any update at all? 5 years of nothing in sPVP what so ever? That's cool. Thanks Anet.

• Like 1
  • Confused 8

10 minutes ago, Voraxen.2035 said:

I can't wait until sPVP gets years of developer time and infrastructure updates in order to figure out it's match making. Oh wait, it's just the one game mode that gets any update at all? 5 years of nothing in sPVP what so ever? That's cool. Thanks Anet.

I like how you're coming to wvw forums to complain about spvp developments.. as if wvw is any better off.

At least you got automated tournaments and slightly better rewards. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, Hins.2489 said:

So what if i dont have a guild to set for WvW beta?

If you not care about your current server, nothing will happen. The system simply places you somewhere match = new 2 weeks long temporary server depending on your activity.
Their idea of a new wvw was something like this. -Screenshot  One alliance can be 500 players big and one server= match can be 2000 active players. I think this last number is the same now, it's just that the servers are full of players who don't play wvw.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheIceman.1039 said:

If you not care about your current server, nothing will happen. The system simply places you somewhere match = new 2 weeks long temporary server depending on your activity.
Their idea of a new wvw was something like this. -Screenshot  One alliance can be 500 players big and one server= match can be 2000 active players. I think this last number is the same now, it's just that the servers are full of players who don't play wvw.

Thank you for answering.