WHY CAN I NOT HIT ELE WITH PROJECTILES? WHY IS THIS A THING?

Eddie.9143

On 6/21/2023 at 5:29 AM, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

I wonder if there's anything like idk something called unblockable skills or signet that give that attribute for a time. Nahhh that don't exist right?

can u teach me on my guardian how to summon those unblockable signets?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Balsa.3951 said:

This would go back to my other point. Where rock paper scissors come into play and that you cant just run what ever you want ALL the time. 

Edited by Eddbopkins.2630
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, Balsa.3951 said:

Outside lb...what else is ranged on guardian? Last I checked even the sword projectiles got change and now they are not more....projectiles....like are you playing scepter guardian? Lol

• Confused 1

Can we be sensible here? Is core ele or Weaver busted in sPvP? No? Is it just cata and tempest? Yes.

Do they both have mechanics that allow them to spam auras? Could that potentially be the problem? 

Address the stuff that's causing the issues, there's no need to touch stuff that will further hurt core ele and Weaver (like rock barrier, swirling winds etc). 

• Confused 4

2 hours ago, Exzen.2976 said:

Can we be sensible here? Is core ele or Weaver busted in sPvP? No? Is it just cata and tempest? Yes.

Do they both have mechanics that allow them to spam auras? Could that potentially be the problem? 

Address the stuff that's causing the issues, there's no need to touch stuff that will further hurt core ele and Weaver (like rock barrier, swirling winds etc). 

No, no. Just screenshot what they said about Weaver and Core, come back on the 27th, and refer to whether or not if those builds actually do something. I promise you they won't. Trust me, I've played enough Ele across all of the specs to know those two won't hold a candle to Tempest or Cata in a competitive scenario.

Edited by Dreams.3128

3 hours ago, Dreams.3128 said:

No, no. Just screenshot what they said about Weaver and Core, come back on the 27th, and refer to whether or not if those builds actually do something. I promise you they won't. Trust me, I've played enough Ele across all of the specs to know those two won't hold a candle to Tempest or Cata in a competitive scenario.

Haha, oh man, I know, don't worry - I just mean, let's not kick 'em down further when they're already in the dumpster! 

• Confused 2

22 hours ago, Downstate.4697 said:

Listen. Gunflame after 27 June is looking less and less like a meme.

I'm currently taking bets on how long it'll be before people so insulated by their build that they've lost the ability to actively dodge get smoked by an unblockable gunflame and come to the forums whining that it does too much damage. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

I'm currently taking bets on how long it'll be before people so insulated by their build that they've lost the ability to actively dodge get smoked by an unblockable gunflame and come to the forums whining that it does too much damage. 

I played unranked last week and the entire other team switched to gun flames.  Went up against them twice.... so yeah... just dodge in collegium middle like 10 times in a row.....

The problem with gun flame is when it's firing into a team fight, particularly when it has a source of stealth.  It's not that you couldn't dodge... its that you have none left.  

The thing hits for 14k on me and can be fired twice and can't be blocked... and there's a lot of maps where there's no LOS luck enough if you want to contend for a point.

Oh and if you get close you end up with the axe attack in mele... also does a ton of damage.

SO gun flame is already a silliness and there are already a number of mid-high ranked payers leveraging it... big boy toys... bob esponjax... etc.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, shion.2084 said:

I played unranked last week and the entire other team switched to gun flames.  Went up against them twice.... so yeah... just dodge in collegium middle like 10 times in a row.....

The problem with gun flame is when it's firing into a team fight, particularly when it has a source of stealth.  It's not that you couldn't dodge... its that you have none left.  

The thing hits for 14k on me and can be fired twice and can't be blocked... and there's a lot of maps where there's no LOS luck enough if you want to contend for a point.

Oh and if you get close you end up with the axe attack in mele... also does a ton of damage.

SO gun flame is already a silliness and there are already a number of mid-high ranked payers leveraging it... big boy toys... bob esponjax... etc.

Never change Shion, I always get a chuckle from your constant framing of Gunzerker as some unstoppable force of nature. If only it were so.

Edited by JormagSorbet.8079
  • Like 2