I see Zojja is Back.

I am also very happy to see Zojja finally return! And it's perfect theme for her to have joined the Astral Wizard group! 😄

We knew last time we fought Soo-Won and completed EoD in Cantha, Taimi said she don't know where Zojja wheareabout is and has gone missing, that was a tiny teaser that Zojja made her move to get out from the ANet bus. She's been riding that bus for way to long.  😆

• Thanks 3

I don't think we've got any info yet on who will voice her.

But I remember seeing something on Twitter about Felicia Day recently completing a big project she's been working on for a few years, so it's possible she now has time for more voice acting work and that could include GW2.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I don't think we've got any info yet on who will voice her.

But I remember seeing something on Twitter about Felicia Day recently completing a big project she's been working on for a few years, so it's possible she now has time for more voice acting work and that could include GW2.

I hope so shes one of my favorite Actresses.

• Sad 1

Curious about how A-Net is going to make her interact with the MC. I dunno how she acts towards non Asura mains, from what I heard she's rather cold, but if the MC is an Asura then she's actually supposed to be one of your closest friends. Here's an example of it from LWS2:

Zojja to the Asura MC: "You're an important cog in my life. You always have been. I'm disappointed you might not be coming with us."

I hope that however writes her dialogue is aware of it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Malkav.9082 said:

I haven't seen anything on Felicia Day's IMDB yet and, pending entries can be found on there. I'm hoping they're just keeping it 'obscure' for now. I would really like to have her back as Zojja's voice.

I remember a while back (several years ago now) she said she'd be more than willing to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Ravenwulfe.5360 said:

Curious how many would stop caring if Zojja wasn't voiced by Felicia Day. Honestly, never found Zojja that interesting, just conspicuously absent compared to others.

Speaking for myself, there isn't really anything I like about Zoija. As for Ms. Day, voicing a character I don't like in GW2 is all I know of her; not that that is any fault of hers. I just know Zoija hasn't created any interest to check out her other work.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Duglaive.5236 said:

Speaking for myself, there isn't really anything I like about Zoija. As for Ms. Day, voicing a character I don't like in GW2 is all I know of her; not that that is any fault of hers. I just know Zoija hasn't created any interest to check out her other work.

I've honestly never been a big Felicia Day fan. I think she's known mostly for that date my avatar video she did a long time ago now. I can't remember if it she was an actor before or after that, I just know after that she started popping up in media in a lot of places for a bit; like in Supernatural.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ravenwulfe.5360 said:

I've honestly never been a big Felicia Day fan. I think she's known mostly for that date my avatar video she did a long time ago now. I can't remember if it she was an actor before or after that, I just know after that she started popping up in media in a lot of places for a bit; like in Supernatural.

That video was from her show The Guild. That's where I initially knew her from.

In any case, Zojja has a lot more to do with the Asura personal story. I didn't know or care much about the character until I leveled my first asura through their story. I think she's fine. I liked her better than some members of Destiny's Edge.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, idpersona.3810 said:

That video was from her show The Guild. That's where I initially knew her from.

In any case, Zojja has a lot more to do with the Asura personal story. I didn't know or care much about the character until I leveled my first asura through their story. I think she's fine. I liked her better than some members of Destiny's Edge.

I am speaking as someone that did Asuran story first.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 7/3/2023 at 5:59 AM, Dante.1508 said:

Did her voice actress return or is there a new one?

Surprisingly enough, it's the old one. Despite her troubled relationship with the company. Way back before HoT, there was some drama where her colossal ego clashed with Arenanet's unwillingness to fall on their knees and give her everything she demanded. 

In a move definitely not prompted by Felicia's behavior, Arenanet had her character lobotomized after HoT. I didn't believe my own eyes on that last one either, but you can look it up on the LWS3 section in Zojja's article on the wiki. I look forward to seeing how they explain her suffering serious brain damage and somehow just walking it off. 

• Confused 3