Asking again for a Bookshelf in our home instance!

Moi.5013

I see that I am picking up more books I don't want to delete in SotO so I will ask yet again.  Can we please have a bookshelf or something to store these in?  I think a bookshelf in the home instance would be great, we can go in and re-read any of the books any time!  thanks ❤️

• Like 16
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

I agree. I'll support this every time it comes up in the hope that we finally get it.

I already have a bank tab full of books and I don't even have all the pre-SotO ones and haven't picked up any of the new ones yet. I like having them and being able to re-read them but it is annoying to store them.

• Like 2

Does SotO have books that can be gathered? 

I havent found one. Like Kharmin posted, bookcases is a loonngg time request. So i was thinking the devs on purpose left them out. 

They missed several opportunities though. Suns refuge for example had bookshelves, in the eye of the north you can "save" a book. Arborstone also has this. 

I wished it was in 1 space. Since they are not going to alter those 3 bookshelves i mentioned above. I dnt think they will ever add a bookshelve for all the others.. 

Edited by Cronospere.8143

6 hours ago, Cronospere.8143 said:

Does SotO have books that can be gathered? 

I havent found one. Like Kharmin posted, bookcases is a loonngg time request. So i was thinking the devs on purpose left them out. 

They missed several opportunities though. Suns refuge for example had bookshelves, in the eye of the north you can "save" a book. Arborstone also has this. 

I wished it was in 1 space. Since they are not going to alter those 3 bookshelves i mentioned above. I dnt think they will ever add a bookshelve for all the others.. 

It does indeed. The tarot one springs to mind from the collection in Wizards Tower

There are also a ton of lore pages which would have been nice to find, collect and compile

Edited by Randulf.7614
  • Like 1