Celestial Harbinger Broken

senftube.6081

• senftube.6081 changed the title to Celestial Harbinger Broken
6 hours ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

The saddest thing is, people that use it think that they're skilled.
Yes, that elixir should be deleted.

Guild Wars 2 has 11 years with nerfs yet at the most with Absolute, having any healthy, positive learning changes whatsoever. It is about time to put a stop to the Rinse+Repeat Endless History Cycle.

REMOVE / DELETE  EVERYTHING!!

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Confused 8

On 10/11/2023 at 3:30 AM, senftube.6081 said:

stupid af broken.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Elixir_of_Ambition

LOL

Can Anet once for all shape this Autopilot cringe kitten?

Any Bad Design Professions Such As; Mesmer, Willbender, Harbinger, Deadeye, Daredevil, Herald and Elementalist Profession, Will Always Wins Hand Down Against Anything You Throw At It

This Is Why Bad Design Is The Biggest Threat To Guild Wars 2 Reputation, Stability And To Its Imminent Future

No Amount Of Nerfs, Band-Aid Fix, Will Fix Bad Design Unless It Is Removed/Reworked 

Bad Design Thief Profession + Bad Design Stealth Mechanic Laughs At Celestial LOL

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6

48 minutes ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

Any Bad Design Professions Such As; Mesmer, Willbender, Harbinger, Deadeye, Daredevil, Herald and Elementalist Profession, Will Always Wins Hand Down Against Anything You Throw At It

This Is Why Bad Design Is The Biggest Threat To Guild Wars 2 Reputation, Stability And To Its Imminent Future

No Amount Of Nerfs, Band-Aid Fix, Will Fix Bad Design Unless It Is Removed/Reworked 

Bad Design Thief Profession + Bad Design Stealth Mechanic Laughs At Celestial LOL

All that guy had to do was use cpc and not stand there like a bot

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

He managed to kill backpadeling reaper and afk harb. Congrats. 

Non afk cele harb doesnt die to thiefs. Or anything else. You might stalemate but not on thief really.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

Burn....so 13 builds are unbeatable? Too broad Burn, sorry you got my attention. That's over the top considering the number of builds/classes/elites that can beat that full list. Narrow your details if you want to point out issues please.

4 hours ago, MalekithDG.6124 said:

Dont worry man. Thief makes all of us angry.

No not really. Thief runaway builds might be closet, but once you know they are, who cares let them waste time running away. For those that want to fight, make sure you have built thief builds to understand the playstyles and prep your options if one is giving you issues on the class/elite you are on.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

Can't speak for others but when this first started showing up, switched a number of alts to power, and then didn't really find issues with Harbi when kitting and ranged with power. They are strong if you allow them to close, but are weak, even in Cele to range pressure like most Necros. Was trying to stay out of thread to let people discuss, but comments have started to go a bit a far so, sorry that means I play badcop so we all don't groupthink the topic.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

No not really. Thief runaway builds might be closet, but once you know they are, who cares let them waste time running away. For those that want to fight, make sure you have built thief builds to understand the playstyles and prep your options if one is giving you issues on the class/elite you are on.

I have huge respects for you in regards that you really care about your game experience, friendly to the community and solution oriented but if we are being serious the effort it takes to kill thiefs (if such a thing even possible) are just so high and demanding (tailored builds...) that it becomes clear that they are not balanced. Same thing with willies and same thing with harbs. You go around this issue by making these mind gymnastics, I go around the issue by changing my roaming location. I no longer roam the wilderness of WvW, I roam the forums, much more balanced.

Its the same thing with your celestial takes. Which again I respect but ultimately disagree like many others. I think you are defending a status quo thats most people is aware that shouldnt be defended. If you are doing this just for your own end then you get more respects from me. If you are doing this because you absolutely think that this is the correct way forward and better for everyone then I dont know what to say man. 

I respect your friendliness but I hope you do realize that what you are doing is just downplaying others problem. Every single time. If it were just a single dude in a month that opened up the topic I would be okay with downplaying since none else would seem to have a problem on that topic. But certain classes, stats etc. are being whined about for a while now. It is clear that people are not enjoying the experience man. A middle ground has to be found between parties on topics that are highly debated over. We cant just accept Cele gear, for example, as balanced when it is not but we cannot just "delete it" either as, like you defend, it is one of the options.

I think we should be more aware (you, me, rest of the community), that as a group who mainly plays player versus player gamemode in a MMORPG, that things by deisgn and genre will be unbalanced (not having a competent balance team doesnt help either). Nothing being discussed in this topic will change the outcome. Its not like ANET is going to buff/nerf anything being discussed here, they probably dont even read. What we can do at best is at least accept what we are abusing in game is indeed broken. Everyone's day would be so much better. For example if a willbender came to me in forums and said "Hey man, I get your frustration, being able to teleport out of existence is indeed busted" I would 5000x happier than someone saying "Hurr durr, you bad, I skilled. WB good!". WB isnt unkillable but it is at least S tier. You can still cook a random WB with a B tier class/espec just by skill alone but risk/reward ratio and numbers are just there man.

Harbringer is indeed broken. So is Cele gear. It doesnt take a highly specialized detective. Its the latest spec and they needed to sell the EoD expansion, they are short on staff (clearly) and balance is not their priority let alone any PvP/WvW change. So nothing gets adjusted. ıts fine.

Edited by MalekithDG.6124
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Can't speak for others but when this first started showing up, switched a number of alts to power, and then didn't really find issues with Harbi when kitting and ranged with power. They are strong if you allow them to close, but are weak, even in Cele to range pressure like most Necros. Was trying to stay out of thread to let people discuss, but comments have started to go a bit a far so, sorry that means I play badcop so we all don't groupthink the topic.

Cries in ele only having one good ranged weapon and even then FA scepter won't do very well vs unkillable cele bm/DM harb, nor will the nerfed into the abyss signet build that I wish ppl would just forget about since it's garbage now

• Like 1
  • Confused 3