Delete Akeem Relic

Just now, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Let me guess. They are gonna try to be creative again huh? 

Can't be bothered to just copy paste some rune effects on relics. 

😑😑😑

if it unique relics I am fine 😂, but maybe only 1. If they are bringing more different damage increase relics I will really disappointed

2 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Let me guess. They are gonna try to be creative again huh? 

Can't be bothered to just copy paste some rune effects on relics. 

😑😑😑

Today on twitch they will be announcing the seasonal big class changes.

"you can look forward to a skills and balance update on November 28. We’ll be sharing a preview of those changes, plus the new relics we just mentioned, this Friday, October 27, on our Twitch channel. As always, we appreciate your feedback beforehand, and we’ll be watching carefully when the changes ship so we can see how things evolve."

On 10/27/2023 at 6:18 AM, arazoth.7290 said:

I read from them somewhere, and last phase we get more so probably another 6

I wish Anet could just have a modicum of consistency when it comes to releasing things. It’s like they go out of their way to shoot themselves in the foot in the worst way possible.

is nobody out of the 200 people they have on payroll not able to tell how bad this looks? it’s a shame cause relics are a nice component of the game but talk about dropping the ball.

if anet is gonna manage being this inconsistent they just straight need to tell people what they are getting and no more “being secretive” about it 

Edited by JusticeRetroHunter.7684

4 hours ago, Avatar.3568 said:

If you loose to Mace zerker because he Hits you with Mace F1, than its your fault 

If you lost to condi cata becuase you didn't clense 1 dmg type, thats your fault. But we all know it had to be nerfed. why justify 1 button warrior builds then??

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Confused 3

@Flowki.7194 Nah cata was more like multiple hard hitting aoe fields in Comb with superspeed and some decent self sustain. While Warriors 1 hard hitting skill is just one targed caped. This been said they should eather not make akeem proc by it or delete the whole relic from PvP since it increase unhealthy Builds for PvP (Builds like mesmer doing oneshot combs but also Warrior as you see and said^^)