GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@Gundahar.2765 said:PLEASE DON'T ANIME THIS GAME TOO!Theres alot of anime mmo's out there to choose from. We don't need sexualized revealing outfits, why? There already are sets that reveal moomoo's enough.Last thing this game needs is fappy hormone-driven people roleplaying in those outfits.... Just, no.If you want fetishes and things like this, you know where to find it.Schoolgirl outfit... kitten degenerates.

If you don't like revealing outfits, then don't buy them. We don't go around forcing ONLY revealing outfits so don't think you have the right to force your likes onto us.

Stop trying to tell me what I'm allowed to like.

Also, do you even know what fashion irl looks like? It's incredibly revealing and most younger women walk around in sexy clothing and WANT to look sexy. A lot of women like their game chars to be pretty, too. So it's not just horny men.

The fact that the game itself doesn't need this its not the same with pledging for stuff like this, what you on about? I don't want to have a socio-political debate here, but its enough that society and media eroticises young girls, we don't need it here aswell. Its one thing to have armor that shows legs and cleavage, but schoolgirl outfit? Hasn't pr0nhub and hentai desensitized people enough? Who wants belle delphine experience, theres other mmo's out there. I am just defending the game, I didn't say what you should like, its your business, but I pay for this game and I cherish it, its my right to speak up. Who fails to see that schoolgirl outfit hints to underage-ism, clearly needs help. Theres nothing sexy about a schoolgirl, its just a young girl... dude what happened with people in the last decades? Geez...

@"Gundahar.2765" said:The fact that the game itself doesn't need this its not the same with pledging for stuff like this, what you on about? I don't want to have a socio-political debate here, but its enough that society and media eroticises young girls, we don't need it here aswell. Its one thing to have armor that shows legs and cleavage, but schoolgirl outfit? Hasn't pr0nhub and hentai desensitized people enough? Who wants belle delphine experience, theres other mmo's out there. I am just defending the game, I didn't say what you should like, its your business, but I pay for this game and I cherish it, its my right to speak up. Who fails to see that schoolgirl outfit hints to underage-ism, clearly needs help. Theres nothing sexy about a schoolgirl, its just a young girl... dude what happened with people in the last decades? Geez...

You're dictating and trying to force your opinions onto the game and keep out something lots of people like. You even resort to insults ("omg how perverted are you? a young woman?!").

Stop trying to gatekeep revealing outfits just because you do not like them. Just don't buy them.

As we are currently bringing back the best among the unique Mount skins how about bringing the War-Torn Marauder back for 7 days? This week I got the Shrine Guardian, the Dreadnought, the Magnificent Hummingbird and the War-Torn Marauder would be the last piece to complete my collection. Much love Anet :>

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

i want those lion chest pauldrons which have like 4 ''spirit'' lines emaning from them. Like 4 aura lines. I can't remember the name but they look awesome.

@linkym.2069 said:

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

i want those lion chest pauldrons which have like 4 ''spirit'' lines emaning from them. Like 4 aura lines. I can't remember the name but they look awesome.Exalted Shoulders skin

Guild Wars: Prophecies Armor Skin request.

Given the latest update to the Icebrood Saga, I'd like to see a return of the Warrior armor "Charr Hide" or "Elite Charr Hide". I think it'd be a great addition given that the Charr are going through a civil war with an abundance of Charr...corpses lying about perfect for skinning! This would be amazing for Human players who chose Ascalonian descent and may have some resentment lingering towards the Charr. Please though, armor. Not an outfit.

Also, Luxon Ritualist Armor back in the Gem Store. I had just started working again when it released, so didn't have any extra cash to make the purchase.

Thank you.

@"cloudsareyum.8120" said:

• Schoolgirl outfit YES PLEASE. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/School_Uniform (I know at least 5 confirmed people excluding me that would buy this in a heartbeat, just talking about it randomly in a group.)They look SO AMAZING ON CHARR AND ALL THE RACES. IT IS SO RARE TO HAVE SOMETHING LOOK GOOD ON CHARR. AN ACTUAL DRESS THAT LOOKS DECENT ON LADY CHARR ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. IT LOOKS GOOD ON EVERYBODY. I think also it genuinely looks like how adventurers would look if there was some kind of human fantasy private school in kryta (The Queen's school of how to wield magic or something? I mean it's never explained how many of the adventurers themselves learned it, even if it is with the npcs- tired with your day job?! become an adventurer!)

Disagree with the rest tho except for https://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Chartelier-Courent.jpg. Bikinis are not necessary. Even if we want to dress like lord faren i feel like it may be a bit much even with all the other sexualized outfits.Human females don't even have a fancy skirt, masquerade is just fancy underwear and unwearable. I would love a masquerade skirt that isn't open in the front...T_T.

You realize schoolgirl outfits are in and of themselves, a fetish about 99% of the time? It's been a kink of people at least since Brittney Spears came strolling down a hallway in the 90's. So your fetish is completely okay, while others wanting bathing suits ( there's a fetish for that? ) is not. You must write for Kotaku.

@Copestetic.5174 said:

• Schoolgirl outfit YES PLEASE.
    (I know at least 5 confirmed people excluding me that would buy this in a heartbeat, just talking about it randomly in a group.)They look SO AMAZING ON CHARR AND ALL THE RACES. IT IS SO RARE TO HAVE SOMETHING LOOK GOOD ON CHARR. AN ACTUAL DRESS THAT LOOKS
    DECENT
    ON LADY CHARR ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. IT LOOKS GOOD ON EVERYBODY. I think also it genuinely looks like how adventurers would look if there was some kind of human fantasy private school in kryta (The Queen's school of how to wield magic or something? I mean it's never explained how many of the adventurers themselves learned it, even if it is with the npcs- tired with your day job?! become an adventurer!)

Disagree with the rest tho except for
. Bikinis are not necessary. Even if we want to dress like lord faren i feel like it may be a bit much even with all the other sexualized outfits.Human females don't even have a fancy skirt, masquerade is just fancy underwear and unwearable. I would love a masquerade skirt that isn't open in the front...T_T.

You realize schoolgirl outfits are in and of themselves, a fetish about 99% of the time? It's been a kink of people at least since Brittney Spears came strolling down a hallway in the 90's. So your fetish is completely okay, while others wanting bathing suits ( there's a fetish for that? ) is not. You must write for Kotaku.

(I know at least 5 confirmed people excluding me that would buy this in a heartbeat, just talking about it randomly in a group.)They look SO AMAZING ON CHARR AND ALL THE RACES. IT IS SO RARE TO HAVE SOMETHING LOOK GOOD ON CHARR. AN ACTUAL DRESS THAT LOOKS
    DECENT
    ON LADY CHARR ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. IT LOOKS GOOD ON EVERYBODY. I think also it genuinely looks like how adventurers would look if there was some kind of human fantasy private school in kryta (The Queen's school of how to wield magic or something? I mean it's never explained how many of the adventurers themselves learned it, even if it is with the npcs- tired with your day job?! become an adventurer!)

. Bikinis are not necessary. Even if we want to dress like lord faren i feel like it may be a bit much even with all the other sexualized outfits.Human females don't even have a fancy skirt, masquerade is just fancy underwear and unwearable. I would love a masquerade skirt that isn't open in the front...T_T.

DECENT

On one hand...who are we to prevent (decide) what a role player can and can't do. Why can't a role-playing guild have a beach party?On the other hand....I personally do not want to see asura's in swimsuits doing events/world bosses....

Would the following compromise work?New: Out of Combat Outfits. These would be outfits that can only be warn in safe places like: Cities, Guild Halls, ETC.

I would love to buy more sexy/revealing/feminine male outfits that can be on par to the sexy female outfits in the game.By which I mean, outfits that show midriff, upper thigh, and shoulders, those areas in particular rather than just shirtless. The male version of Eve's Prophecies outfit being one great example (though that would be nicer without the big shoulderpads).

@SkyCakeLight.3750 said:

• Return Scarlet's armor

• A mechanical Mail Carrier of some kind

Not convinced posting in this thread does anything. But, worth a shot!

Honestly. 6 months ago it really felt like they listened. I was buying stuff all the time because of it. I am hoping it goes back to the old days.

My List:Exalted Outfit (That way we can get the full effect with the chest and feet. I am willing to pay double the normal price easy)Backpack like the exalted (the Shoulders aren't thick and big enough to match. I also prefer outfits/ethereal armor combinations)Skyscale: Primeval or ExaltedExotic Breads Mont Select LicenseWould like another pack where you get loot every week

@Josiah.2967 said:

• Return Scarlet's armor

Honestly. 6 months ago it really felt like they listened. I was buying stuff all the time because of it. I am hoping it goes back to the old days.

My List:Exalted Outfit (That way we can get the full effect with the chest and feet. I am willing to pay double the normal price easy)Backpack like the exalted (the Shoulders aren't thick and big enough to match. I also prefer outfits/ethereal armor combinations)Skyscale: Primeval or ExaltedExotic Breads Mont Select LicenseWould like another pack where you get loot every week

there alreade exists exalted back so ....lol ...rare achievements

@Hestia.1643 said:

• Return Scarlet's armor

there alreade exists exalted back so ....lol ...rare achievements

Nothing about that back looks like a true exalted. I'm talking about the spirit lines.