GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I'm not sure it makes any difference to say it here, but since it's on my mind I've been waiting for the Elonian Elementalist costume (hopefully this will be coming soon as part of the GW1 themed outfits returning) and White Feather Wings to come back and waiting for the Mistborn Mount Select Licence to be discounted. (I'm planning to buy 4 or 5 of those skins, but I think 1,200 gems is too much to spend on a mount skin, so I always wait for a sale.)

1. The tattoo armor from GW1 would be amazing!
  2. Bring back the Distant Lands mounts! I have been waiting for them since I think last September. I like that metal roller beetle.
  3. Please less trench coats for Medium classes... My female medium Charr has one option that is the Raven top at like 4.5 zillion gold on the TP. I want to show off those infusions with an outfit! That means more skin or fur exposed. I'd even prefer an OG GW1 Charr loin cloth outfit option. I mean who would really wear a trench coat in the desert?

Thanks for the great work!

Could you make entire armor sets that doesn't look flamboyant, is somewhat low key in terms of bulkiness that appeal to male characters? A cool, subtle and medieval outfit that fits the fantasy genre.

The Eve outfit is female characters only (designwise). Most outfits seem to be. Gw2 sucks fashionwise, unless you play human female. How about gender balance? :)

Even the WVW mount gets Star Caller and Exalted Skins before the Skyscale.

Mythic Skyscale Pack1.) Primeval2.) Starlight3.) Exalted4.) Mad Realm5.) Mad King

I think a lot of people who would buy this would only buy one or maybe two of the options. This seems like a good pack where people buy thing they don't use because the effect is somewhat redundant.

Could we get a sylvari themed mount pack with mounts made of plants ? With nocturnal bioluminescence.The jackal could be based of the fern hound, leaving a trail of leaves when teleporting forward.The beetle could be replaced with a shell made of bark with vines (the tip of the vine-antennas could glow like anglerfish lures).Leaf wings for the Skyscale.

I would very much like to see the following items make a return to the gemstore:

1) War-Torn Marauder skin for the Warclaw2) Night Watch Stool3) Iron Beast Greatsword skin (this one, especially!)4) Emblazoned Cape

I recently returned to GW2 after a long hiatus and I realized I missed these amazing items and would love to get a second chance at them.

i'd like to suggest that the fallen balthazar outfit has been sought out by alot of the player base.In light of the recent events of EU , i'd recommend making it public in the gem store so both NA and EU players feel rewarded equally.

The armor has yet to arrive on the gem store and i feel this might perhaps be the best time to make a short release of it .

@"IhaveaBadPc.6158" said:i'd like to suggest that the fallen balthazar outfit has been sought out by alot of the player base.In light of the recent events of EU , i'd recommend making it public in the gem store so both NA and EU players feel rewarded equally.

The armor has yet to arrive on the gem store and i feel this might perhaps be the best time to make a short release of it .

This is a key reward. It was just available for statues.

Ice Cream Elemental mini and/or tonic (more so based on the cand corn elemental sort of physics, but ice cream cones.)

Guild Blindfold/Headwrap, where on the front is the repped guild logo.

more sorta cross headware skins like say horns/ears with crowns/masks/ribbons/etc.

antlers skin for headpiece decorated with charms or beads or something hanging off them for more spiritual sort of theme.

Holographic kite skins in different shapes.