GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Full armor set bundle with the ability to buy any armor part, instead of just having parts in the shop. Expand the gem store listing so we won't have to wait so much time for a specific rotation. Even tho having a said item on a rotation gives that item more prestige ingame, that prestige will fade once you obtained it. So the good part about my request is that having more items available at a time equals more money into the gem store.

I am looking for the following skins for a while:

I know its a small nieche, but me and others like me would be grateful if there would be more norn/viking related items to choose from.Thank you.

@"Gundahar.2765" said:Full armor set bundle with the ability to buy any armor part, instead of just having parts in the shop. Expand the gem store listing so we won't have to wait so much time for a specific rotation. Even tho having a said item on a rotation gives that item more prestige ingame, that prestige will fade once you obtained it. So the good part about my request is that having more items available at a time equals more money into the gem store.

I am looking for the following skins for a while:

I know its a small nieche, but me and others like me would be grateful if there would be more norn/viking related items to choose from.Thank you.

I second this!

Effects and stuff. Capes... so Ice cape with falling fog effect. fire cape with fire effect. death cape with black flames/fog effect. poison with green smoke effect... you get the idea. and please can someone change the colour code of the breath fire of the ICESOUL Skyskale to blue? When you design stuff be consistent to the theme.

@"Shiyo.3578" said:Schoolgirl outfithttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:School_Uniform_human_female_front.jpgBikinisMore revealing armor in general, especially for plate.Examples:Chartelier-Courent.jpg

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Youya-Lihau-Art.jpg

Well ...i think they will add this kind kind armor / outfits when will be new expansion released - cuz it would kinda suit Cantha

sale on shared slot, bank tab, the item that expand the craft materials number(forgot the name), new gather tool (1k gem each). Thanks for the character slot 600 gems, if were for 400 like I wanted I would buy 4-6 but that helps too(bought 2).