GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I am not sure if this is the right topic, but I would like to post a suggestion for the next 2000 gem Griffon skin:The Venezuelan Poodle Moth (or ´fluffy moth´)http://www.beautyofplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/a%C5%9F%C5%9F%C5%9F%C5%9F%C5%9F.jpghttps://www.ourbreathingplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/504503-boyle73c62035-59c6-37a6-9fd0-ed76f13f7f61.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.png

Could also work on a skimmer I guess.

Would love to see an outfit like the Lord Faren Mini, a Lioncloth but with A faint dirty looking kind of pattern on the hands, feet, chest and face that can be dyed so it could either look like Dirt, Blood or Warpaint. Maybe some teeth and charms for necklace wrist/ankle bracelets too?

Hi, can you please put back Krytan Armor and/or Viper Armor skins in the Gemstore? I will buy them both. I checked from wrdrobe storage all skins (i'm very selective with my character outfits/skins) and i'm not gonna buy anything until those 2 are back in the store...I've been wainting for months now. If you check you will see that i AM a buyer...especially on gem but not only (and since i like the game like crazy i'm also pleased to support you). A little help?

Just wanted to say thank you to whoever reads these. I made a post a few weeks back about Dreadnaught raptor skin and it's back in store only a month after it was taken out. I got it as soon as I saw it. Thank you so much!

In general, armored versions would be awesome, I think. Armored Skyscale would be a definite buy for me.

I need the Primal Spirit Mount & the War-Torn Marauder - please allow them to be in gemstore togetherAlso; design better hairstyles for all races. give humans some Variety of the GW1 hairstyles- most were better than whats offered in Gw2. Especially the Elonian ones.