GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Long ago I purchased two of the town clothes bundles and mixed and matched them to create a town clothes style I enjoyed, and when town clothes were changed to "outfits" my setup was gone forever.

Could you consider adding combinations like that to the gem store?

I used the top from the Ornate Clothing outfit, and the bottom from the Khaki Clothing outfit/Dragon Emblem outfit (which I ended up deleting on my characters apparently, no idea why I did that before outfits became a thing) specifically.

I'd like to get more shared inventory slots and in the spirit of upcomming possibility of sharing legendary equipment between the characters with introduction of LA, it seems perfectly reasonable to commemorate that by giving us the shared slot sale on 13.07 😁

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1

July 2021 requests and reminders.

-I still would like to see exo suit skyscale in the next mount licence. Same for warclaw.

-More gemstore skins for SAB 2022. Lord Vanquish outfit.... Snake mount... anything possible.

-Racial themed lounges, more racial outfit and weapon skin: Is it possible to jave a Rata Novus themed weapon set? What about a charr homeland lounge? A mordant crescent outfit?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, hugo.4705 said:

July 2021 requests and reminders.

-I still would like to see exo suit skyscale in the next mount licence. Same for warclaw.

-More gemstore skins for SAB 2022. Lord Vanquish outfit.... Snake mount... anything possible.

-Racial themed lounges, more racial outfit and weapon skin: Is it possible to jave a Rata Novus themed weapon set? What about a charr homeland lounge? A mordant crescent outfit?

+1 for exo-suit warclaw.

It's one of the skins that is missing from old mount packages
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gallery_of_mount_theme_skins#Gallery_by_mount_set

The other ones missing are Awakened (both skyscale and warclaw) , Mad King (seasonal) , Spooky (seasonal) , and Shiverpeaks (seasonal).

Themed skins missing for warclaw and skyscale include:

• Alloyed (not flashy)
  • Darkmist (would be a nice change of pace because it is darker themed)
  • Lithosol
  • Primeval

• Like 1

I think it would be really cool to have a few more relic type backpiece themes to sneak their way in.

• Stone tablet with vines/chains/rope/wraps around it.
  • Sculptures/statue pieces based on worldly cultures in the Guild Wars/Guild Wars 2 universe.
  • There's probably other examples I'm not thinking of, but the point of this idea is that closest we get to this theme is weapons that go on the back (mainly shields), and not every class can use every set of weapon options especially with their elite specs.

Could we get a character template bundle (max out a char on build and equipment template). 

That would go well along with the armory release! 

Maybe limited to one if this is considered too strong. 

Edited by Zunki.3916

I would love to see the following items: 1) Bloodstone Gathering tools. I have weapons, trinkets, helm, backpack, eyes, but no gathering tools. 2) Sylvan Mounts pack. Now that they know about the mounts from Elona I would think the Sylvari would at least raise a jackle type if not a planty version of them all. 3) Order Chairs. We joined an order, we have weapons and armor, but no chairs. Chairs based on the design styles of the weapons from the Orders would be amazing!

• Like 1

On 9/12/2017 at 2:04 PM, Ninjion.6804 said:

Infinite Transmutation Charge! (That also comes with a gobbler for transmutation charges earned through normal gameplay).

Instead of infinite, how about a silver fed transmogrifier? We feed it silver it gives us transmog charges.

Edited by Doom Wolf.7953