GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Around half a year ago, there was a Item called "Vermillion Wings Backpack" available in the Black Lion Chest. I spent alot of money trying to get it but luck wasn't on my side (I have the disposable income, I'm not acting irresponsible or anything). I would be really thankful if they were added to the Gemstore and would of course buy them immediately. I love your game and I really want these wings. Please Anet answer my prayers.

Sincerely

KingvonderWelt.7231

Edited by KingvonderWelt.7231
  • Like 6

Since Cantha is coming... can we get an equally sleek version of the Elite Canthan female Mesmer outfit from GW1 please?

And I'm renewing my request for a beach towel chair and bathing suit outfit, well ahead of the Four Winds Festival... 

Please, please, the volatile gathering tools. It's been months? Years? Meanwhile the unbound ones are always there.

Also what about some discounted bank slots and material storage expansion? The discounted build template has been on the store for too long.

Please create/sell dark themed (for necro) permanent tools other than the skull set. Think dark, shadows, no silly contorted,  big body animations, the necro orders the shadows to harvest/gather, etc. Kind of like the animation for the golem gatherers.

Thx

1 hour ago, Skiravor.1257 said:

Please create/sell dark themed (for necro) permanent tools other than the skull set. Think dark, shadows, no silly contorted,  big body animations, the necro orders the shadows to harvest/gather, etc. Kind of like the animation for the golem gatherers.

Thx

They could probably just invert the coloring on the Volatile/Unbound to be dark magic.
Have you looked into the cosmic set?

Edited by Infusion.7149

On 5/21/2021 at 11:48 AM, SterMa.8709 said:

Hey there, dunno if i can ask for black lion chest items here but i would love that the fire-breathing package come back again as a lootable item or buyable with statuettes !

It didn't came back for the lunar new year i think and i was really waiting for it since it has been more than a year since it was last available !

Thanks alot for listening ! I'm really happy with my longbow !

1 hour ago, Infusion.7149 said:

They could probably just invert the coloring on the Volatile/Unbound to be dark magic.
Have you looked into the cosmic set?

Yes thx, have that set, but just looking for that creepy necromancer vibe besides chomping skulls. lol

On 6/23/2017 at 5:21 PM, Gaile Gray.6029 said:

VERMILLION WINGS!!!
Over a year ago when the Vermillion Wings first debuted I spent around $100 USD on keys trying to obtain these wings. Unfortunately I was unable to hit the odds by some stroke of unlucky fate. Shortly after they rotated out of the chest I began to feel so disgruntled and disappointed at the game. A friend of mind asked an ANet player when the wings would return and she replied with they will be available with lion statues. This never came to be the case and I have stalked every week to try and catch them and they never returned. When they will return? Thank you so much.

• Like 1

I know it's not necessarily easy to do, but an item to change the race of our characters without having to delete it or start from the beginning to keep his birthday. I don't know with conditions like being 80 with finished the main story, even if we have to do it again without the rewards.

• Like 2

Snowboarding backpacks, gears, mountaining backpacks, mountain climbing gears, you have modern clothes so why not modern styled camping backpacks. Kayaking backpacks. Robotic or powerbank engine backpack. Anti-covid spray gun, medical backpacks, pandemic related surgical mask, face shield, medical gloves, ppe, chemical spray backpack etc. 

By the way some of your backpacks are looking very unrealistic, uncomfy, or just out right ugly. Time to bring in new designs

Edited by medivh.4725
  • Like 1

I would like to humbly request the return of the Roadrunner Raptor Skin.
Seeing how any special Mount Skin Returns around 2-3 Months (like for Example the Hummingbird for the Skimmer), it would be around the same timeframe for the Roadrunner and a good Chance to get it again :)

Much Love <3

I Would like Dragon Horns bundle return (Enchanted Crown Dragon Package)

again cause many people want it and ofc i want it too 😄 <3<3<3 i wish you add it i would appreciate it a lot and keep doing this awesome things for us ❤️

Edited by Rivax.1942

Mount skins like the new Manatee based on vulnerable or endangered animals but only for a cash purchase not gems.  So I guess it would have to be through the web store where one could buy the key to add to their account.  A portion of the sale, I suggest 15-25% at minimum, would go to a validated charity that works to preserve said animals.   I'd buy them all if that happened.  It would be for a great cause and I think a lot of people would buy them with such an incentive. 

Edited by JustTrogdor.7892