GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I'm tired of helmets on heavies in general, and would like to see something similar to the Feathered Headpiece (seen on the Human/Norn/Sylvari females) but with a more floral design. A headpiece item that can be used on any profession that has various flowers on one side of the head.

Preferably it would have several different flowers merged into one mass and the item itself with have more than dye channel. I don't know what this style of floral adornment is called, so I added some various images I could find on the web to give an idea of what I'm talking about to get my point across.

For these ones, the decoration would be more on the side of the head rather than near the back.

I'm not sure how the Left vs Right side would work in the gem store, maybe both options are available, maybe a bundle gives both the Left and Right options?

I would like to give some ideas for the Gemstore. 

I was undecided if to place this here or in QoL section, but might be something the devs may be interested in making some revenue on.

#1 Stances

Able to buy characters different stances that you can switch on or off, and will activate when character has been idle for some time.

Examples:

Shotokan Karate moves to a belt tightening. 

Scratching head or wiping nose with fist.

Turning back suddenly into a fighting pose.

Placing both arms behind head and stretch.

Long yawn covering mouth with hand.

Exercise on spot such as rotating upper body.

#2 Whistling

Similar to stances, but you can buy various songs that your character will whistle after a time of inactivity. 

#3 Factions/Warbands/Clans

Similar to Guilds, but a much simplified and cheaper way to create a clan.

Basically another option will be added for smaller groups of people without the elaborate ranking, etc, and without the need to purchase a hall.

Just a colour a symbol armband which will you can display if you wish in open world, but always displays on competitive. 

#4 Private Instances Mercs

Option to buy mercenaries just like GW1 that can only be selected on private instances, such as story mode and story dungeos, or soloing a fractals.

Edited by SoulGuardian.6203

1. Braham Primodrus Champion armor. Not an outfit (it will be awful and I don't even bother to buy any of them), but these shoulders and arms look really dope.
  2. More flame themed armor in opposite to recently released Ice Reaver armor and Frostsaw skin. It's all about balance, you know 🔥

• With the Ice Reaver armor set marking a return to full armor sets being available on the gemstore, can I request that ANet's next completed set be the Toxic armor set? I've been wanting a full Toxic armor set for my Sylvari ever since the gloves and shoulders came out all those many years ago. :)

Hello. I would like the "teleportation to a friend" object to appear again in the gem store, which was inexhaustible, I don't remember how many gems it was worth or if its name was exactly like that, but I think it is a very attractive item and quite useful for him. hey, what's more, I think it should be permanently in the gem store as are the bosses and portals devices. a greeting

• Thanks 1

A utility boar mount skin. Just a big ,anatomically correct european wild boar with shoulder hump and a big saddle that drapes down its sides with a lot of saddle bags. With patterns on their fur similar to the noble aurochs skin.  No particles effects at all. It would be something heavy and stocky and would look good on engineers. It would be cool in PVE as a raptor or a jackal since anything can be a raptor or a jackal. If it ends up a jackal just give it a simple blink teleport.

Hey there, dunno if i can ask for black lion chest items here but i would love that the fire-breathing package come back again as a lootable item or buyable with statuettes !

It didn't came back for the lunar new year i think and i was really waiting for it since it has been more than a year since it was last available !

I was hoping to ask if the devs could "finish" the Infused Samurai Outfit.
It's really cool and all but it's missing it's "Menpo", the bottom half of its face.
A Menpo covered the Samurai's face from the cheekbones to the chin and depicted a scary/angry grimace/scowl.

Example:

https://cdn.myminifactory.com/assets/object-assets/58bbc218790ba/images/720X720-ken09.jpg