GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

One suggestion I have is a skin for the Siege turtle themed around the Charr tanks. Very heavily armored, covered in spikes of course, and with cannons and firing effects more based on the Steam technology of the Charr rather than Jade, and I'm unsure how possible it is, but having the seating being more appropriately sized for Charr would be nice as well, as they get rather cramped in there especially if both players are Charr.

On the subject of Charr mounts I'd like to see the dreadnought raptor make a return to the store sometime soon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm one of those weirdos that actually likes daily farming of my home instance so was disappointed to find there were no new home instance nodes with End of Dragons. The only thing thats popped up from the expansion in your home instance is the Newborn Baby Siege Turtle from the Strange Diet achievement.

Heart of Thorns which this expansion seems to based on (4 maps each) gave us 4 home instance nodes.

At the very least how about a soybean node ?

But don't just hand it over to us, make us earn it through some sort of time gate or collection.

I couldnt find an 30 days immortality buff in the gem store.

- 1 million hp for solo raid content.

When I was a little baby, I completed many games by installing trainers which
gave me infinite health, armor, ammo and weapons.

Today Im a big baby, but the way I play games have not changed. I still play to
relax in a fantasy world, and not to have a 2nd job.

I also couldnt find legendary items in the gem store, and wish I had.

As my gaming life evolves, I have more and more characters, and spending 20 euro and
crafting ascended gear and hassle with farming for items, is bothersome in the
long run. 2000 euro is a fine price for full legendary gear.

• Haha 1

On 1/25/2022 at 5:37 PM, Raizel.8175 said:

I want the Roadrunner Raptor aka Chocobo. Thanks!

Can we finally have some of the... well... more "exotic" mount skins, I guess, please? Dreadnought Raptor constantly cycles in and out of rotation. Some other skins like the Roadrunner Raptor haven't been seen for half a year. I actually feel trolled by Arena Nets marketing department by now.

44 minutes ago, Raizel.8175 said:

Can we finally have some of the... well... more "exotic" mount skins, I guess, please? Dreadnought Raptor constantly cycles in and out of rotation. Some other skins like the Roadrunner Raptor haven't been seen for half a year. I actually feel trolled by Arena Nets marketing department by now.

Ok, I take that back. Thanks for adding it today. xD

Please return the "War-Torn Marauder Warclaw Skin" already. It has not been in the store since November 2021 while the "Hound of Balthazar Warclaw Skin" has not been in the store since March 2022 and yet you decided to put THAT skin back in the store today....

Also put Detective Rama's outfit in the store, I've been waiting for that outfit for 3 months now...

Edited by CaboSoul.1204
  • Sad 1

HI, CAN WE HAVE SALE FOR TEMPLATE EQUIPMENT + TAB PLEASE?

ALSO PHALANX HEAVY ARMOR SET, DRAGON SPIRIT FOCUS AND KASMEER STAFF.

ANY CHANCE WE GET A RETURN OF THE VOLATILE UNLIMITED TOOLS PLEASE?

PS; Appreciate for EVERYTHING so far, thanks for the consideration!😍 💖💖💖

• Like 1

Just came back after a long break to find out that I just missed the Thousand seas pavilion pass. I cant bring myself to play EoD without it. It's kind of a thing I have with waypoints. Really hoping it's back in the gemstone sooner than later. 

Wow I missed the Shimmering Aurora Cape. Literally bought 40+ statues worth of keys and was going to buy the rest today to get it but it is gone.  😟 Do Black Lion Statuette offerings usually stay for 2 weeks? Because I feel like the last offerings lasted for like a month so I thought I had time.

• Like 1

Same thing happened to me, bought 50 statues, had 5, decided to farm the last 5 by completing maps and they were gone.

I wanted the Ebonhawk Crossbow, had been waiting for this item for a while now, it feels really bad that I have to wait for it to come back, specially because I got enough statues on the same exacly day the chest changed.

The chest lasted 14 days, they have no consistency on how many days they stay up, looking at the records most lasts 35 days, others lasted 21, 28, 35 up to 78 days.

There should have a warning for the chest just like there is on the gem store:

"7 days left"

• Like 1