GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I just want to be able to buy the unlock for the griffon and skyscale, I did the roller beetle and that wasnt even remotely fun, looking up the next 2 ? forget that bs. Infact im pretty sure im done playing again, I just dont have the time for that and not being able to get it is sucking the fun out for me. Put them up for sale and i will buy them.

Why not make a way to upgrade the 2 week VIP pass into a permanent contract by paying the remaining cost?  (for example, if the 2 weeks pass cost 150 gems and the permanent one cost 1000, the upgrade will cost 850 gems )

For example. A player bought the 2 weeks pass because it's unsure if he will like that VIP area or not, (or for the last one introduced, to capture saltwater fishes) and then he realize that he really like this pass. In this scenario, he will just have to pay 850 more gems (instead to pay 1000) in order to turn that 2 week pass into a permanent one. 

I think it's a nice thing and will actually incentive players to buy more VIP passes. 

• Like 4

STORAGE EXPANDER PLEASE, Dragon spirit focus, Phalanx heavy armor set, Resplendent avialan raptor and DWAYNA OUTFIT.

PS: Thank for the other items specially char slot, as a returning player I needed that! and i'm sure many others wanted too 👍😍🤩👍.

Edited by China.5268

On 4/27/2022 at 12:17 PM, Stx.4857 said:

Still waiting for Synergetics Cyberscale Skyscale, and Zafirah's Rifle skin.

C'mon, guys...it's been 128 days since the Synergetics Cyberscale Skyscale Skin has been in the gemstore. Pretty please? 🥺👉👈

• Like 1

I have two idea i really want to see then buy:

-turtle skin mount: elonian hydra ->this skin is an hydra, hydra are big inoff  for 2 people , the 2 side heads can be  cannons equivalent.(still need propulsion from the sadle)

-Home garden type node : Aquarium/pisciculture-> the loot on this is secondary(some fish meat or else) , i really  want some kind off display case for the fishes i catch (or to put a goldfish in).

Please make it happen Anet this ones i would buy  instant.

I think the Home Portal Stone promo is overdue, last time it was offered was January 1st 2021, which is now 16 months ago. Before that the interval was 9 months, 3 months, 9 months, 12 months, 11 months.  I would like to see it return with a 40% discount (as it was the last 5 times).  🙂