GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

They're both long-sleeved t-shirts but the Metal Legion band shirt or Reality Rig MK1 work well for t-shirt type skins. Jeans on a light armoured character are trickier (medium has tons of choices), I think elegy is your best choice or, if it's a male character, Ascalonian Performer.

They have done outfits with t-shirts but they're always a limited edition promotional thing, and always paired with shorts instead of trousers.

(Somewhat weirdly I think the fact that I normally wear jeans and a t-shirt in real life puts me off doing it in games. In a virtual world where I don't have to deal with stuff getting caught on furniture, or tangled, or dirty or uncomfortable I'd rather dress my characters up in the kind of fancy outfits I'd never bother to wear myself.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SHARED SLOT PLEASE! Dragon spirit focus, Kasmeer staff skin, Phalanx heavy armor set, Resplendent avialan raptor and DWAYNA OUTFIT(FIRST FOLLOWER DESMINA WORKS TOO<-- long time i dont see this)

Can we have A DIFFERENT MOUNT PACK  please?

Thank you!

I'm not sure if some one already proposed this, but here it goes:

CHARR EXCLUSIVE WARCLAW

OR

CHARR EXLUSIVE SPRINTING (that acts as a mount)

• --Your Charr is the mount.
  • --Up to Anet, but preferably no one can mount you, but it be funny if they allow it..
  • --Charr run on 4 paws while not in combat, it be nice Charr can be a little faster or at mount speeds.

--I suggest they should run a bit faster compared the other races since they are biologically designed to run faster.

--It would make sense lore wise to go with the Warclaw Mount Reskin as the Charr.

PIGGYBACK TRAVERSAL TOOL

--Other players can now mount you, although at default speed of course.

-

•  
  •  
  • Haha 1

Can we please finally get Skyscale Squadron Glider
I keep tracking the shop for a while now and I keep seeing the same gliders in it over and over while this one is completely forgotten since last September.

Are Devs even checking this thread anymore?

• Like 1

YO, CAN WE HAVE SALE FOR SHARED SLOT,  TEMPLATE EQUIPMENT + TAB PLEASE?

Dragon spirit focus, Kasmeer staff skin, Phalanx heavy armor set, Resplendent avialan raptor and DWAYNA OUTFIT(FIRST FOLLOWER DESMINA WORKS TOO<-- long time i dont see this)

Thank you for the new mount packs👍💖!

• Haha 1

Hello there,

I would really like to buy the Astral Scholar outfit. And as a new outfit or armour I would love to see some medieval-themed armour with no magic and no oversized shoulders (looking at you, Logan). Just a simple (or ornamental), realistic armour.

Edited by Annael.1028
Accidental double space

A new music instrument for two players! Piano!

With the Tea Set we already have something, where two persons can sit down at one item, and with the Siege Turtle we already have something that can be operated by two players and the feature that you can open or close it for other random players was added a while ago too.

I thought about how amazing it would be if we could combine all these aspects into having a Piano where you also could determine if you want it open for other players and not and that could be played with two persons like in real life. I think that would make quite an amazing addition to the gem store.

Also, a Violin would be cool too, since we also already have instruments like the flute which can hold a tune indefinetly if you want, so that should be able to be applied to a violin as well, shouldn't it?

In my opinion these two are the last two of the "big, famous" sets of instruments which are still missing in the game and I'd LOVE to see them added some time in the future! ❤️

I'm pretty sure I need Jade Bot permanent gathering tools.  I already *have* permanent gathering tools, mind, but I don't think that would stop me.  Just sayin.

Oh - and we need a Jade Bot miniature so we can have them following us around all the time.

• Like 1

Hello, I sent a ticket to support and asked them to remove it. In their reply gm said post it in relevant forum. There is not a single section relevant for this. I couldn't find it. 

I want those unrealistic furs to gone.

Thanks,

1- Add an option to remove fur(shoulders maybe)

2- Add a second outfit without fur

3- Sell same outfit but without fur 

Anything above for the outfit below

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Elegant_Canthan_Outfit

Make Guild Wars 2 great again. 

• Haha 1

On 5/19/2022 at 9:49 AM, Farohna.6247 said:

I do not see the appeal of a t-shirt and jeans in the game.  Perhaps like Danikat it's because I wear that irl.  If I could hide the human females in their t-shirts and tiny shorts, I would. 

I'm not a fan, either.

Though I do use it on one character, Wee Kleekey.

But that's because I don't have any better outfits, and I have to put her armor back in the bank every time I player her. At least this way she's not standing around the bank in her underwear.

• Like 1