GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

A Bass Boat Skiff skin would be cool for us real life bass fishermen!!  Be sure it shows a Mercury Outboard!!  Start up sound of the big 250 Merc would sound awesome.  Also, Bass Tournament Jerseys would be very nice to have with the Bass Boat skiff skins. Thanks in advance Anet!!  :-)

I saw those new swimming suits in the new Lounge and I can't help it but say that we should get an option of buying swimsuits from the gemstore to have under our armor. These are some really good designs.

Also so beach relaxation bundle for 2 like the teatime chair, where you sit on a towel under an umbrella and a second person can come sit next to you. Ideally it will come with a couple of unique poses/emotes, preferably you could also dye it.

• Like 2

CHARACTER AND SHARED slot PLEEEASE!!! dwayna and daydreamer outfits, Phalanx heavy armor set, Resplendent avialan raptor skin and STORAGE EXPANDER! Dragon spirit focus skin and Elite weapon voucher again PLEASE!

Edited by China.5268

I would like to see a couple gemstore items similar to the Teatime Chair. Except one of them should be a small round table with 5 chairs around it, so that a full fractal or dungeon party can all sit together. And the other one should be a large banquet table with one person sitting at each end, and the remaining eight people sitting on the sides. Basically a 10-man banquet table for raiders and strikers to all sit down and feast together. Each complete with a full skill bar of emotes similar to being a passenger in a skiff. I would pay omega gems for either of these things.

• Like 2

Can we some more casual, modern clothing for heavy users? Medium gets that in spades, Light has some options, but heavy? Everything has a frill, or lip or something. Would be very much appreciated! The only option we have is the Metal Legion shirt.