GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Might be the wrong place to post this but,
I'd love an option to buy Gems on Steam when GW2 releases on it. The convenience of a steam card is one I'd prioritize over other payment options.

It's surprisingly not easy to buy gems. Pre-paid visa/mastercard doesn't work in-game but I was able to buy the latest xpac on GW2's website with one (maybe sell the gems on the website a well?). Digital gem cards only work in EU or the USA (if purchased on amazon.com)

• Sad 1

Heya, Got a Gemstore request 🙂 
- Would love to see a skiff skin like a "Norn longboat" style for that whole Norn vibe would be great with your squad rowing and cheering
- another idea would be a more race specific skyscale mounts , currently we have one that fits the whole tech look for asura but would love to see a "charr/human armoured skyscale" or a one that would complete the set for the shiverpeaks mount set but for skyscale 

:) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I know that Mechanist is only one of many professions in the game. But, if we had skins to choose from for our golem, a vast majority of us would buy them. This would not only be a huge win for Mechanists, it would be huge for the game's aesthetic as the magnitude of identical golems is getting stale. There is no way you can loose by offering variety here.

I never had any interest in any of the lounges. I got the PoF one with the expansion and use it so little, I actually forgot it was a special 'lounge' and not just another town center. 

I watched a YT video of the Thousand Seas Pass and bought it immediately. I love it. Not only does it have all the conveniences, but also massive amounts of locations available through the water based stargate. Isn't the anniversary in August? Maybe it will come back for that? There are usually big sales during that time. 😎

• Like 1